fbpx

Finding the Easter Egg (or, hidden things in Windstones)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Finding the Easter Egg (or, hidden things in Windstones)

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

This is so COOL! I feel dumb for never seeing the griffin on the momma, but I NEVER would have found the peace sign if someone hadn’t said something…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Bob

I’ll have to check out one of my males when I get the chance

WolfenMachine
        Participant

purplecat wrote:

Are there any on the fledgie, lap or mother sculpts?

I have a feeling there is something hidden on the Grand unicorn….I’ve got him sitting behind my laptop screen and there looks to be lots of places to hide something, but I haven’t inspected him yet. I see the faces…kind of like the …what was it…Alfred Hitchcock? There’s 5 by my counting

Participant

The Large Wizard has so much going on its base. I took a look at mine again last night and I found a arched doorway with steps, what appears to be a face of somekind a little below it. I also found a dragon/animal skeleton. There a few other things there, but I couldn’t quite make them out.

I don’t know if the Wind Wizard is supposed have anything on it, but it appears to have a small little foot/shoe print on the base near the right side of the wizard. Although, it could be just seeing something that wasn’t there. (Like a shape in a cloud kind of thing.)

I wouldn’t have found the peace sign (?) either if someone hadn’t mentioned it. But it’s so small I don’t know if its supposed to be like that or just a type of marking from the mould. Hint for those who can’t find it: Start from the backside and then look up to where the wings meet the body. It’s about the size of a head of a pin in a crevece.

If you want to read the small script just hit the “quote” button (right hand side) on this post and you can see my description in the script.

Bob

I can’t look at my males. They are all secured with the earthquake putty and I’m not taking them out from behind glass but one day I will try to check out the SK

Aw i want to look for the leafs on the mother griffin. Gaa i’ll have to spend a fortune to just get her over here!

Maria
              Participant

Hey Griffiness, what percentage of the value does customs usually charge you for international shipments?

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.