fbpx

Finding the Easter Egg (or, hidden things in Windstones)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Finding the Easter Egg (or, hidden things in Windstones)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

That’s really a neat idea of Melody’s. We’ll be studying each new piece with a magnifying glass from now on! πŸ˜†

Participant

Thanks! I’ll check mine when I get home.

Skigod377
        Participant

There looks to be faces on the horn of the male. My right, his left. Is that it?

Jennifer
          Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

There looks to be faces on the horn of the male. My right, his left. Is that it?

Yes! Vantid showed me that one. I didn’t know it was there until she showed me! They are very subtle faces in ‘profile’. πŸ™‚

I’m repairing a peacock wizard (the small one). And I noticed several things in the base ‘rock’. Not including the little frog! πŸ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

There are alot of “easter eggs” on the large and small wizards. I’m not sure about the wind since I haven’t seen one in person for many many years.

Skigod377
            Participant

Great! I am gonna spend all night staring at wizards! πŸ˜†

Barbara
              Participant

It bites to be at work when you learn such things!

Maria
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I see them! I think. They sure are tiny…

This is so much fun finding stuff out like this, i did look at my male but i couldn’t see anything. I’ll go and have a look in the light now that i know i am looking for faces!

Hmm…I just looked but I can’t see anything. This must be the Windstone equivalent of the Roschach inkblot test… πŸ™‚

Only…what does it mean if you can see the faces? πŸ˜›

Skigod377
                  Participant

mimitrek wrote:

Hmm…I just looked but I can’t see anything. This must be the Windstone equivalent of the Roschach inkblot test… πŸ™‚

Its on the side of his horn, not the top, if that helps. πŸ™‚

Maria
                    Participant

Oh! πŸ˜† I was imagining I saw faces from the front on the top of his left horn.

ha ha ha πŸ˜†

skigod377 wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Its on the side of his horn, not the top, if that helps. πŸ™‚
                      Yes, that’s where I was looking. I noticed that the pattern on the right side is different from the left, but I can’t see any faces… πŸ˜•

Ohh yeh, they are really spooky faces!! Amazing….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.