fbpx

Fantasy Standing Kirin Thread (April 2015)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Fantasy Standing Kirin Thread (April 2015)

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 372 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Got mine today. He’s really pretty and is starting to grow on me but I was hoping for something a little more colorful so he will be up for trade.

I think you got Hannah’s #1 favorite. He’s very pretty.

Stormbreeze
      Participant

Loving all these so far… here’s mine! I feel so lucky right now.

She and my koi rin make a cute pair! Here:

These photos don’t do her justice at ALL *auugh* stupid cell cameras. She has some violet interference on face and tail that really isn’t captured. I think I’ll be keeping her. She’s so pretty 🙂 However, if you really like her, don’t be afraid to make a trade offer; I don’t bite.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Zelda
        Participant

Copper, yours is a ‘sleeper’, I totally overlooked it in the class photo but wow, gorgeous!

And Stormbreeze, yours reminds me of a tropical fish.

Thanks everyone for posting pictures, these ki-rins are amazing!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Natasha
          Participant

Loving all these so far… here’s mine! I feel so lucky right now.

She and my koi rin make a cute pair! Here:

These photos don’t do her justice at ALL *auugh* stupid cell cameras. She has some violet interference on face and tail that really isn’t captured. I think I’ll be keeping her. She’s so pretty 🙂 However, if you really like her, don’t be afraid to make a trade offer; I don’t bite.

She looks like a tropical reef fish!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Betrluk1
            Participant

Wow Natasha. He is amazing. If I thought I could tempt you I would trade haha

Betrluk1
              Participant

I put a trade add up for mine

Zelda
                Participant

My baby’s here! Better pictures will come tomorrow when I have the time to take them, but for now, she’s the one on the second row up from the bottom, second in from the right. She’s darker than the class photo looks – a burnished gold with wispy black markings, shaded brown feet, and sparkly gold eyes that have a hint of lavender in them. Very pretty but I was hoping for something flashier – she’ll be up for trade if anyone is interested!
                   photo Kirins fantasy_zpsilbdstt8.jpg

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

chibishiro12
                  Participant

Here’s mine! I LOVE him!!!!! Blues, greens. Even the dark metallic purple head! And a silver horn! Oh, and blue eyes! I think he’ll be staying.

Oooh, I think yours just became my favorite. So much prettier than I though he’d be, and I already thought he was awesome from the class pics.

Anyway, I got mine in today, and he is one of my favorites. I love his blue and teal swirls.
                     photo IMG_5310_zpsf91zalsd.jpg
                     photo IMG_5309_zpsefkrv9dm.jpg

Looking for-
                    red fire young dragon
                    old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Lupuslunae
                    Participant

I got the brown and white one, third from the left, front row, third picture. His eyes maybe are colorful, sort of? He is very much available for trade.

Aggie83
                      Participant

@ MandBsMom Every time I scroll through and see yours, I think shamrocks and St Patrick – love it

MandBsMom
                        Participant

Oh Chibishiro12, I love yours too! All these blue ones make me want to line them all up and drool. Melody just hit these out of the park!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

chibishiro12
                          Participant

Yep, she did a great job as usual. 🙂

Looking for-
                            red fire young dragon
                            old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Rusti
                            Participant

I got mine today too.

I’ll take better pictures later, I just didn’t have time to do a photoshoot and won’t for a while. He’s very pretty, I think, but if someone loves him more, I may put him up for trade and see if there are any offers.

MandBsMom
                              Participant

@ MandBsMom Every time I scroll through and see yours, I think shamrocks and St Patrick – love it

You know, usually I’m not a big fan of yellow green, but it just works with this guy!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Jinya
                                Participant

Wow! These all look Soo amazing!!! I completely missed these, if any one wants to sell please let me know. I also have a add up for my Mother Koirin #1, please don’t hesitate to pm me so we could work up a deal we can both be happy with.
                                  Congrats to all who got one, they are yummy eye candy!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 372 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.