fbpx

‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags ‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 421 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

That would be Viva. And if you are getting any unis of your own, she is for trade. (:

Indeed, Ill have 2 coming. Hoping they will be here Saturday or Monday

scenceable
      Participant

The only one so far that I’ve *totally* loved is Copernicus who is on the directory, just because he’s a pink appaloosa! (Ok well pink eyes and interference, still) Gorgeous. I mean they’re all gorgeous but that one is my favourite! Congrats to whoever got him ๐Ÿ™‚

I think pink pangare would look awesome. Like cotton candy. ๐Ÿ˜›

bayoudragon
        Participant

“Cotton Candy” — must be painted as a blue and pink pinto! XD

yolanda
          Participant

Does anyone have a picture of any of the pink ones they could post?? i have heard about them but i am not able 2 watch the live shows. On dial up and well, we know how that goes. I have tried to wait for a show to load for like 2hrs but everytime i have tried i have had no sucess with it loading for me.

Riversgrace
            Participant

Whoever got Spangle is soooo lucky! What a beautiful Uni!!!!!! Grats!!! And thank you Hannah for setting up/maintaining such a cool web page!!! <3

scenceable
              Participant

I’m rewatching the livestreams to try and find a few of the pink ones and I’ve recognized most of them so far!

Right around 1:09 on the first one is where she’s putting eyes in Hera. And everyone is commenting on green so that’s what Chessie picked. ๐Ÿ˜›

Uhm I only found the one super pink unicorn and then the other “bone saw” one which is more of a peachy pinto colour. But here’s some print screenssss

๐Ÿ™‚

Hannah
                Participant

Aw, no need to thank me XD I enjoy it just as much as (I hope) everyone else does!

Now I’m just waiting *whistles* for more people to get their mail today XD

EDIT: Just as a note, if people for whatever reason don’t want to POST their pictures of their unis (for privacy reasons), but would still love to see them in the Grab Bag Unicorn Directory, please feel free to PM me!! I promise I will keep your identity silent if you’d prefer it that way ๐Ÿ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

yolanda
                  Participant

Thanxs for posting those .

Hannah
                    Participant

Thanks for that Scenceable!! I was wondering about the pink one Wampus keeps talking to me about XD

Are we sure that is Bone Saw?? OMG *faint* if she named that one Bone Saw I would seriously trade TWO UNIS for him. TWO. Pm me if you get this one (and you’re willing to trade! If it’s not named Bone Saw I will probably not trade 2 unis for it XD)!!

scenceable
                      Participant

I dunno, the bone saw name kept coming up but especially when that one was there. Plus he’s sort of coloured like bones. xD

Serendipity
                        Participant

Meet Critique. I’ll have to get more pics tomorrow, my camera battery gave up on me after two pics. He’s a dark purple with lots of blue interfacing in parts. It’s actually very nice! His hair is blue. He has light green gems and his eyes are either a very, very light yellow or a metallic pearl color.

And Equinox. He’s a coppery, reddish, brownish color with a blue mane and tale. He’s a little bit sparkly all over, but except for his hair, doesn’t have any real interfacing at all. He has metallic light blue eyes and dark blue gems.

I’ll have to get outside pics of him tomorrow as well!

Hannah
                          Participant

oooO!! They’re beautiful!! Especially Critique, I love that name! Would you mind if I use your pictures on the Directory? ๐Ÿ™‚

Serendipity
                            Participant

Feel free, and I’ll try to get you a few more tomorrow ๐Ÿ™‚

briteblades
                              Participant

Ohhhh Critique is cool! Love the eyes!!!

Bodine
                                Participant

Critique and Norwhal are my faves so far.Hannah if I am lucky enough,like one out of 66,I will take you up on that trade. ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 421 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.