fbpx

ETA color shifting curlies

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion ETA color shifting curlies

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

I had one in my cart, but it was gone while I was checking out. πŸ™

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

moonbeam
      Participant

Got one , too! Wow that was exciting! They sold out within 7 minutes!

Got my order placed, and the other order for my friend’s daughter; first time I’ve tried to catch for someone else, so I hope I didn’t screw it up. Whew. If they oversold again, well, I’ll send mine down to California and try to catch the next batch.

Utterly gorgeous though! Can’t wait to see one in person!

Kiya
        Participant

There are more in the works. I don’t know when they will be ready, but another batch will be out soon! πŸ™‚

Make sure you hit the “notify” button if you still need one! πŸ™‚

Mike
          Participant

I stayed away from store and by the time I got the email they were in, they were actually sold out. Hope I get one in the next batch, I hate the mail lag, arrgg. I am sure in time I will get one, and not from those that are not going to like theirs and will be selling them on eBay in the month or so as usual.

Susie
            Keymaster

There are a lot more of the Curled guys waiting to be ready for the store. Please, if you see them restocked and you already got one, they are still going to be one per customer, including today’s orders (it will not be an invitation to go for “seconds”).

I have no idea what happened to the Fledglings. I think they ran away or something. I’m sure there was a little group of them almost ready – but I’ve no idea where the are in the processes now. And I think our finishing department will throw things at me if I keep hanging about trying to find out! They are just a tad SWAMPED…

After this attempt to give ETA’s, I’m not going to try to do it anymore. This did not improve the grand state of affairs! πŸ™‚ Things will be ready, when they are ready. This is like giving birth, it cannot be planned to an exact date or time!

LuvsDragons
              Participant

Rats! I missed this batch. Though I can’t complain I guess. I had a sick kiddo to take care of and that is more important. πŸ™‚ I’ll try for the next batch. πŸ˜€

Christine
                Participant

Thanks so much for trying with the ETAs, Susie!

They do seem to cause the staff so much stress. πŸ˜› Maybe in lieu of an ETA, a day or two notice could be given once they’re for-sure ready?

I think that’s what people want the most with the ETAs–a little time to prepare, set aside the pennies, schedule to be home, etc.

So instead of “We’re in the process of finishing up this batch of purple hippos, we think they’ll be ready at this time” it can just be “We’re done with the purple hippos, they’ll be in the store on Thursday.”

If that’s still too problematic, just do what’s best for the staff! We still love ya. πŸ˜‰

pegasus4240
                  Participant

That will be probably better for me. They will go in and I won’t even notice and then I’ll miss them. And, it’s not like there’s not enough buyers to make up for me and if I absolutely need something, I can catch it later on.

I get caught up in the excitement of everybody waiting and then I hang out to see how fast they go. Next thing I know I’m buying something. πŸ™‚ Better for the wallet and my shelf space to not know when exactly. πŸ™‚

-- Angie

I get caught up in the excitement of everybody waiting and then I hang out to see how fast they go. Next thing I know I’m buying something. πŸ™‚ Better for the wallet and my shelf space to not know when exactly. πŸ™‚

Amen to that. I think it’s getting too easy for me to get caught up in these. At this point, I just might be better off not knowing too far in advance that something’s up. A day or two ahead of release–as chrisherself said, when Windstone KNOWS they’re ready to put in the store–that amount of notice is fine. If I can’t afford something or miss it outright, well, that’s life. Others will certainly buy even if I can’t!

(I admit, it’s been lots of fun to watch the excitement & see how fast things go. But I need to slow down on my personal buying for a bit!)

Christine
                    Participant

Got a Back In Stock notification but they’re not in the store? Did they sell out in less than a minute?

Kiya
                      Participant

It looks like a couple of back in stock notifications went out in error. I don’t know that this is one of them, but I don’t think they actually restocked yet. Hopefully Susie can clarify soon. πŸ™‚

Rachel
                        Participant

Got a Back In Stock notification but they’re not in the store? Did they sell out in less than a minute?

Ditto. I’m thinking it was a mistake, as Kiya said.

etruscan
                          Participant

It looks like a couple of back in stock notifications went out in error. I don’t know that this is one of them, but I don’t think they actually restocked yet. Hopefully Susie can clarify soon. πŸ™‚

I got one for the color-shifting curlies. Does this mean we need to click the “Notify when Back in Stock” button again to be notified when they do come out?

Kiya
                            Participant

I think it would probably not hurt! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 136 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.