fbpx

ETA color shifting curlies

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion ETA color shifting curlies

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    yolanda
    Participant

Is there an ETA on the color shifting curlies ? …………And on the BVEP Fledge. Wanting the curlie a bit more though.
      Thanxs

briteblades
      Participant

I would love to know this as well!

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

I know they should be *soon* for the curlie, Melody said she was aiming for the middle of this week, but she *sort of* expects a lil longer since things tend to take longer than she expects, lol… I’d say keep a close eye out cause they could be anytime.. I’m *hoping* a heads up email will be sent! I want one so bad! <3

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

I really want to know to. I had to miss out on the last GB poads, but I will love to nab a color shifting curl. I also MIGHT be able to squeak in a Fledgie. I want own at least one sculpt in BVEP!

Bodine
            Participant

yes,yes,curlie please. It will be #13 for me.Hopefully that is.. :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Pam

This is Windstone. We don’t have ETA’s.

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

This is Windstone. We don’t have ETA’s.

😀

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Poor melody can never win. She gives us a heads up on new releases and then we are all clambering for an exact date ^_^ but I have to admit, I’d like to know as well. I have a feeling they will go fast

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Susie
                    Keymaster

It’s very hard to predict what will be ready when, so we generally don’t have ETA’s for much of anything! If one person is out sick, things get delayed. However:

Some Fledglings in Black Violet Peacock will be ready tomorrow – please don’t haunt the store – you will receive an announcement telling you what time (if you aren’t signed up for those, please sign up, the link is on the home page of the store at the top). We won’t have a ton of them right away because we ran out of eyes and are waiting for more to be painted.

The Curled dragons are lining up waiting for globes, eyes, and jewels. They need a few more days to get all dolled up – maybe end of week, depending on how things go.

Bear Cubs are hanging out looking really cute… they should be ready some time this week to, but then I thought that last week also…

So sign up for the new product announcements, sit back and relax and we’ll email you when we have something new going into the store!

Stephanie
                      Participant

Thank you, Susie! I’m REALLY looking forward to the bear cubs! 😀

yolanda
                        Participant

Thank you Susie for the updates. I really wasnt expecting an exact time or day . Just asking for an approximate if you had one. Or like you gave us an update on how things are going.
                          Again thank you and sorry if i came off as pushy . I deffinately love getting the emails of things that are going into the store and i will wait for one of those.

KaytanaPhoenix
                          Participant

Thanks Susie! I try to not push for exact dates now, I’m very happy Melody has posted *Whats getting ready for the store* photos.. and with that, I am happy to wait for them to show up! I’ve put off a handful of misc things to be sure I have the money for curlies! It’s SO nice to know I need to do that! <3

Lokie
                            Participant

Thank you, Susie! I’m REALLY looking forward to the bear cubs! 😀

Me too!

I don’t just want the bear cubs, I NEED them. =P Maybe they will come out tonight! *hopes* *hopes*

Susie
                              Keymaster

I totally understand how an ETA is helpful to you all! And I wish it was possible all the time. We’ll do the best we can. It’s nice to know that our stuff is Wanted! :love:

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

Dammit, the Fledgies are already gone?

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 136 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.