fbpx

Emergency PYO Commissions

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Emergency PYO Commissions

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

A quick search on the internet leads me to think that adrenal disease/cancer is what’s happening. But what I read is xrays and blood tests help to determine this. Riku had both of those and the blood came back normal apparently.
      But four of the signs of this he has. Diarrhea/Straining to defecate (he’s having a hard time peeing too), “Pot-Bellied” appearance, Prostatic enlargement (it looks this way), and depression.

Kujacker
      Participant

My mistake, his bloodwork wasn’t normal. He has elevated white blood cells. The vet said this is the only factor that is keeping him from saying that “yes, he has adrenal disease”.
        Terribly part is, the vet said if he doesn’t have adrenal, he has lymphoma.
        I was given an oral medicine for him today. I’m almost hoping it doesn’t work. If it does work, the chances that he has lymphoma are extremely high… which means he would have only a year or so to live…

Carolyn
        Participant

Oh I hope it’s not that . But better to know then not . Poor little baby . My sympathies . It’s hard I know to well .

How is he now .

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

I’m so sorry you little fur-baby is so sick 🙁 . My heart and thoughts go out to you *hugs*.

Carolyn
            Participant

So sad he’s gone . But you had a wonderful time together and he wanted to be with you . That is a blessing . He loved you .

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.