fbpx

Emergency PYO Commissions

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Emergency PYO Commissions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

Tonight, one of my ferrets, Riku, started walking weird. His back legs are very weak, and he keeps trying to go to the bathroom but nothing ever comes out. He’s pretty much dragging his legs around right now.
      Long story short, after tonights late night vet visit, I only have $50 on my credit card and I’ve only had $30 in my bank account for the past week. I’m going to have to bring him in to my normal vet, if all possible tomorrow (Monday), but I don’t have the funds to pay for whatever a vet visit will be. Possible my dad will have to help me and I’ll owe him. But like me, he’s very tight on funds as well.

I don’t know what else I can do except try for pyo commissions. I have two outstanding commissions currently. One in the finishing stages, the other has a decent amount of work.
      My job limits my time working on pyos. I refuse to paint in my clients houses… paint spills, pets getting into paint, broken statues etc who knows. So when I’m living in a house for a week or more (as long as a client needs. Could be a month or more!) I have extremely limited time for painting.
      Because of this, my prices are currently discounted.

So if you’re willing to wait, and get a discounted price, I’d like to take a pyo commission or two. Just note me with whatever you’re looking for and I’ll get back to you. At this point I’ll paint any statue (as I normally don’t paint a few).
      I can’t accept payments for this situation. If it’s needed, half now and half soon after (soon as in, not months) should be okay.

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/image/tid/192 <--My PYO gallery. Not up to date, but a good number of statues.

Thank you everyone.

Stephanie
      Participant

I’m so sorry to hear about Riku! I hope you get some commissions, and that he feels better soon.

Carolyn
        Participant

I hope things work out for you . Sad to see the little one sick . Your unicorns are beautiful . So are the winged wolves . Your good .

Heather
          Participant

Poor Riku! I love ferrets soo much, and I hate to see them with health problems. I really hope you are able to get the funds you need and your little fuzzy will be okay!

Carolyn
            Participant

I hope he’s alright . I wish I could help .

Misty
              Participant

I hope he gets better :(( I love ferrets. Good luck with your sales.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Oh no!!! I wish I could help Kujacker, but with Shaun suddenly getting fired I’m going to be broke.

I hope your ferret recovers. I lost mine not too long ago myself. It was heartbreaking. I hope you don’t have to go through the same thing any time soon.

It sounds like renal failure, how old is Riku?

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kujacker
                  Participant

Thank you everyone.

The vet did many tests today… and things were ruled out but it’s still uncertain what he has.
                    He was given a shot today. If it helps him, then that will help figure out what he has. Bad situation about that is apparently the best option if the shot helps him is surgery…
                    I had to open a vet credit card today just to pay for todays tests ๐Ÿ™

Drag0n, Riku is only 2 or 3 years old.

Carolyn
                    Participant

I know it hurts when they are still young . I had 2 cats die young . You hate seeing them sick at any age .
                      I hope the shot helps .

Kujacker
                      Participant

THANK YOU so much for those of you that donated to help me! I cannot tell you how touched I am… I can’t say anything more than thank you. You’re all the best.

siberakh1
                        Participant

I hope he pulls through ok. ๐Ÿ™ I wish I could help at the moment. If I could get a commission from you I would (I love your work! I love my unicorn I have from you!). I’ll keep you and Riku in my thoughts.

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Awe, the little fella is still young. That’s in your favor though. Young ferrets are much more resilient. My ferret Razia survived comfortable with renal failure for over 2 years after she was diagnosed. I hope it’s nothing as serious as that, but don’t loose hope!

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kujacker
                            Participant

Riku is doing worse today. He’s very lethargic today. Right from the get go he wasn’t moving much at all. I’m taking him back into the vet today at 11:30am.

Carolyn
                              Participant

Poor little guy .

Stephanie
                                Participant

๐Ÿ™

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.