fbpx

Elfwood Contest winners?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Elfwood Contest winners?

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

travistie wrote:

Okay, reply to this and then you will be able. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Yep! jUst 5 posts.

Patricia
      Participant

If the elfwood pics are right it should be a black sunset male griffen.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Mmloda
        Participant

Cerapter wrote:

To believe I actually won a contest! And I’m no luckier than anyone else; so don’t give up hope, people!

I just wish I remembered what my Elfwood suggestion was. πŸ˜•

And not to be an impatient turd, but I haven’t heard anything from the Windstone staff yet. I thought perhaps Elfwood forgot to tell you our contact information, so I decided I might just as well register and investigate on my own. 8)

Congrats… πŸ˜‰ Please post a pic once you get the piece..I would love to see it… πŸ˜€

Marzena

Travistie
          Participant

That’s a Sunset male. I was thinking you got an all black one. He’s still very pretty though. πŸ™‚ I need to get one of those some day.

An all black griffin would be a cool idea!

Stephanie
            Participant

He looks great! Congratulations!

purpledragonclaw
              Participant

travistie wrote:

That’s a Sunset male. I was thinking you got an all black one. He’s still very pretty though. πŸ™‚ I need to get one of those some day.

An all black griffin would be a cool idea!

Congratulations, Cerapter! It looks nice, especially against the window!

You know, travistie, Melody said there will be Black Sunset Griffins with blue eyes on e-bay, so that could be your chance to get one. 😈

Travistie
                Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

travistie wrote:

That’s a Sunset male.Β  I was thinking you got an all black one.Β  He’s still very pretty though. πŸ™‚Β Β  I need to get one of those some day.An all black griffin would be a cool idea!

Congratulations, Cerapter! It looks nice, especially against the window! You know, travistie, Melody said there will be Black Sunset Griffins with blue eyes on e-bay, so that could be your chance to get one. 😈

I’m sure I’ll be tempted to try for one, but should I… 8)
                  It depends on when they go up.Β  I’m taking a break from Ebay for a few months.Β  Really I am!!!Β  Promised the husband.

Maria
                  Participant

Congrats, Cerapter! That griffin is lovely.
                    And travistie, I’m sure by time the blue-eyed sunset griffs hit E-Bay, the few months will be long gone… πŸ˜‰

Purplecat
                    Participant

Congrats again on him, he’s a gorgeous piece! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Congrats Ceraptar ❗

Very curious, do you recall some of the ideas you recommended for Elfwood?

~Neigh

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.