fbpx

Elfwood Contest winners?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Elfwood Contest winners?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

All I get across the top is:

The Competition is now closed! We thank everyone who participated and we will announce the winners within short here / The Management

Which link are you talking about Steph?

Jodi
      Participant

ddvm wrote:

The winners have been announced!

http://www.elfwood.com/contest/windstone1/

This is the link that announces the winners. Click on it to see them.

Jasmine
        Participant

Did that, I just get that message…no names πŸ˜•

Stephanie
          Participant

The link that has been posted used to display the winners, but now the page has changed. I can’t remember what the names were, sorry!

Pegasi1978
            Participant

I wonder why they took down the list of winners.

Jodi
              Participant

Oh! Hunh. That’s strange.

Purplecat
                Participant

they probably took the names down after everyone collected their prizes.

They didn’t. Click the lavender words in the banner at the top of the page you guys! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Jodi
                  Participant

OH, duh! Thanks, WSC. 😳

Jasmine
                    Participant

Hey, they changed the banner. The link wasn’t there before. πŸ™„

To believe I actually won a contest! And I’m no luckier than anyone else; so don’t give up hope, people!

I just wish I remembered what my Elfwood suggestion was. πŸ˜•

And not to be an impatient turd, but I haven’t heard anything from the Windstone staff yet. I thought perhaps Elfwood forgot to tell you our contact information, so I decided I might just as well register and investigate on my own. 8)

Skigod377
                      Participant

Cerapter wrote:

To believe I actually won a contest! And I’m no luckier than anyone else; so don’t give up hope, people!

And not to be an impatient turd, but I haven’t heard anything from the Windstone staff yet. I thought perhaps Elfwood forgot to tell you our contact information, so I decided I might just as well register and investigate on my own. 8)Welcome to the forums and congratulations!! Which did you win?

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

Cerapter wrote:

And not to be an impatient turd, but I haven’t heard anything from the Windstone staff yet. I thought perhaps Elfwood forgot to tell you our contact information, so I decided I might just as well register and investigate on my own. 8)

Congratulations!! πŸ˜€

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                          My art: featherdust.com

Stephanie
                          Participant

Congrats! πŸ˜€

Melody
                            Keymaster

Cerapter wrote:

And not to be an impatient turd, but I haven’t heard anything from the Windstone staff yet. I thought perhaps Elfwood forgot to tell you our contact information, so I decided I might just as well register and investigate on my own. 8)You are one of the winners??? And you haven’t gotten your prize?? omg.. could it be that nobody has informed our staff of he winners? I haven’t heard anything from Elfwood myself! I will investigate on Monday!
                              My apologies…we are the first people Elfwood has done this sort of thing with, and it is all very experimental. We’ve had several glitches to work out, and I see that we still have some!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.