fbpx

Ebay stealing

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Ebay stealing

Viewing 13 posts - 76 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Bob

I’m asking becasue I’m at 84 and 100% and do not want to change the 100% if I can help it

Jodi
      Participant

I’m just worried that it’s Keleeking (the one who stole my photo and words and I had her auctions shut down) with a different user name who just drove the price up with no intention of paying. The winner joined Ebay the day they started bidding. I just looked at my sheet and I have the winner’s phone number. Maybe I should give her a call later.

Maria
        Participant

Oh man, that would be awful. If that’s the case I hope the second-highest bidder isn’t fake and still wants it… Good luck, emerald.

Well that would be a rotten way of getting revenge. I hope that isn’t the case.

Bob

please keep us advised. I wold like to know how this ends in case I ever sell on e-bay

Romeodanny wrote:

🙄 No, I’ll let you know since I don’t think you’ll let it go. He’s named after a character from The Death Gate Cycle. Alfred was the last Sarten on Arianus. Well that was his “mench” name at least. He was a serpent mage, and could transform into a dragon. I think it was green, maybe blue green? I might have nicknamed the OW Haplo, but, it never stuck if I did.

HAH! HAH! I was so going to say that!

Dragonwing is one of my favorite books, although it’s the only one I’ve read in that series. xD

Oh, you really have to read them all. Well the Alfred and the dragon thing would have been a spoiler if you haven’t read the rest of the books. Oh I hope I didn’t spoil anything. I’ll try not to give away anything else. Zips lips.

Jodi
            Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Well that would be a rotten way of getting revenge. I hope that isn’t the case.

Actually it would be okay as long as the second highest bidder still wants it. She drove it up really high for me! The second highest bidder is only $5 less.

Maria
              Participant

Did you call? How’d it go? (I’m sorry, But I’m really curious about how this turns out.) Kaleeking’s lap didn’t sell, by the way.

Jodi
                Participant

I didn’t call. I decided to just file the unpaid item claim and let ebay deal with this person. I may call on the weekend, if I have time. She will still have another 7 days to respond to eBay once I file the claim, so I may not hear anything immediately.

Maria
                  Participant

Good luck. I hope you get your money.

Well then it should work out unless the second highest bidder doesn’t want it anymore.

Jodi
                    Participant

There is that possible problem.

Viewing 13 posts - 76 through 88 (of 88 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.