fbpx

Ebay stealing

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Ebay stealing

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

The only Windstones I name are my PYOs, and that’s so I can discern between them without having to describe their colors. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jodi
      Participant

That makes sense.

Jodi
        Participant

Can you believe that the person who won my Peacock Lap Dragon on Ebay STILL hasn’t paid me for it?! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ It’s been 5 days since the auction ended. True that I give people 7, but most people pay in 3, or at least tell me when they’re going to pay for things by now. Because it’s a new person with no feedback yet, I’m getting kind of worried about it. I sent them a second invoice to remind them, and then sent them an email to let them know that I would appreciate hearing from them as to how and when they intend to pay me.

I hope the person who’s bidding on my Mother Dragon pays me. ๐Ÿ˜•

Maria
          Participant

That’s bad. I really hope they pay you. If they don’t it would explain why they were willing to bid so high… Best of luck!

Skigod377
            Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Can you believe that the person who won my Peacock Lap Dragon on Ebay STILL hasn’t paid me for it?! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ It’s been 5 days since the auction ended. True that I give people 7, but most people pay in 3, or at least tell me when they’re going to pay for things by now. Because it’s a new person with no feedback yet, I’m getting kind of worried about it. I sent them a second invoice to remind them, and then sent them an email to let them know that I would appreciate hearing from them as to how and when they intend to pay me.

I hope the person who’s bidding on my Mother Dragon pays me. ๐Ÿ˜•

Im very sorry to hear that. I really get nervous when a new person is bidding. They will take all month to pay you, and then the day after they do, they are emailing you asking why the item isnt there yet. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Maria
              Participant

Maybe that person is waiting for payday…

Skigod377
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Maybe that person is waiting for payday…

I suppose that wouldnt be a problem if they were answering Emails.

Bob

I’ve never sold on e-bay yet. How would you handle a non-paymente issue??

Skigod377
                    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I’ve never sold on e-bay yet. How would you handle a non-paymente issue??

You just report them to Ebay. They give you back listing fees if the buyer doesnt respond in ten days.

Jodi
                      Participant

I’ll report the item to Ebay as an Unpaid Item. They will send the buyer a notice saying that they need to pay for the item or their account will be noted (or something like that). They will have a week to comply.

If they don’t pay, then I will get the final value fees back, and can offer the item to the next highest bidder or relist it. I can also give them negative feedback and block them from bidding on my auctions in the future.

Still, I’d rather just get paid and ship it out, you know?

Bob

can you protect yourself from negative feedback??

Jodi
                          Participant

I think once I block them from bidding, it also blocks them from giving me feedback. I’m not sure though, but the few people I’ve blocked haven’t given me any.

And even if they do give me some, I can respond to it. And I have enough positive feedbacks that it wouldn’t hurt my percentage as much as I would hurt theirs, so there’s always that.

Maria
                            Participant

Let us know what happens, emerald, please?

Bob

yes I would like to know. I have never sold on e-bay yet and this is one of the reasons I’m not too sure about selling on e-bay yet

Skigod377
                                Participant

You cant block them from giving feedback, but most of them never do. If they do, people (Who ALWAYS look at the negatives) can see your reply and look at the person who left you the neg. They will quickly see who is at fault.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 88 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.