fbpx

Ebay issues/venting

Home Forums Miscellany Community Ebay issues/venting

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

I got my first negative feedback on eBay today.

It was for an item I bought back on December 19th and I’m just now getting a NEGATIVE feedback on it.

I paid within an hour of the item closing. I left a NEUTRAL feedback on the seller BECAUSE: The item arrived BROKEN and I took photos of it and sent it to the seller, to which the seller NEVER replied to me… thus resulting in my neutral feedback. I got the item, but it was busted and no seller communication what-so-ever (before AND after the auction had closed).
      (photos I took of broken item if you want to see, not windstone related http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/Parano/megs-1.png)

I went on eBay today to send a note to someone I bought something from. They wanted a money order and I was letting them know I sent it.
      I saw my feedback had gone down a rating. What? I check and see a negative. It says;
      “Not a good person to have a transaction with…very negative..suspicious”

Excuse me? How is me being POLITE to you and sending you PHOTOS of the broken item and you not replying to it make it “negative and suspicious” on my end?! Does he think I purposely broke a statue I REALLY WANTED just so I could give him neutral feedback? What a loon!
      I’ve been on eBay for 8 years now and never received a negative before. If I was “negative and suspicious” I would have received more negatives by now.

This is just me venting. I can’t believe how some people act some times! Wish I could go back and leave a negative for him, instead of a politely stated neutral (this is what my neutral feedback said, “Item arrived broken. Does not reply to emails.”). Going thru his feedback I see everyone who left a negative or neutral got a negative from him… he then always blames the buyer on his negatives. THE BUYER SENT THE MONEY, WHY ARE YOU GIVING NEGATIVES? Every time I see a bad mark on his feedback, “No communication” is always in there. CLUE?

I can’t believe some people. 🙄

Kujacker
      Participant

lamortefille
        Participant

I’m sorry to hear that….some people just suck. 👿 You should do a follow-up to the feedback you left him and be more negative. You can also reply to the negative he left you. I know it’s small satisfaction, though. 🙁

Kujacker
          Participant

lamortefille wrote:

I’m sorry to hear that….some people just suck. 👿 You should do a follow-up to the feedback you left him and be more negative. You can also reply to the negative he left you. I know it’s small satisfaction, though. 🙁

Yeah, I replied to the one he left me. I didn’t know you could reply to your old ones though. I just might do that…

lamortefille
            Participant

Yeah, go to My eBay, Feedback (under My Account), then Go to Feedback Forum on the top. They make you hunt for everything. 🙄

Katherine
              Participant

Wow…I think that is horrible that he does that to people who leave neg or neutral feedback to him. I don’t know much about the feedback on ebay, but I wonder if there is any way to dispute it? That is only if you feel like it! It’s not fair that your ratings had to suffer.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Wow…I think that is horrible that he does that to people who leave neg or neutral feedback to him. I don’t know much about the feedback on ebay, but I wonder if there is any way to dispute it? That is only if you feel like it! It’s not fair that your ratings had to suffer.

In a few more weeks it won’t matter because then sellers can only leave positive feedback for auctions. This is due to eBay changing how feedback is done.

Jodi
                  Participant

Sorry to hear about this, Kujacker. That sucks!

That’s a bummer for sure!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

frozendragon
                    Participant

what a jerk….but I thought the new rules were supposed to prevent that kind of crap…

BDW
                      Participant

Sorry to hear that. You could do a reply on that feedback and explain why the seller gave you negative feedback Defend yourself.
                        To reply (this will appear on your feedback page):
                        http://pages.ebay.ca/help/account/responding-to-feedback.html
                        http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?PersonalizedFeedbackLogin
                        To Follow-up on feedback you gave them (this will appear on their feedback page):
                        http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReviewFeedbackLeft

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

Oh that poor Megatron! I just looked at the picture. Can he be fixed? The damage actually doesn’t look that bad. I have at least one friend (if not two) who has that exact same bust.

Kujacker
                          Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

eaglefeather831 wrote:

In a few more weeks it won’t matter because then sellers can only leave positive feedback for auctions. This is due to eBay changing how feedback is done.

I just don’t know when the actual date is that this whole new thing is going into effect. The email that ebay sent users didn’t give a date… I also don’t know if this new thing will erase all negative feedback that was already posted…

Kujacker
                            Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Oh that poor Megatron! I just looked at the picture. Can he be fixed? The damage actually doesn’t look that bad. I have at least one friend (if not two) who has that exact same bust.

Yeah, I fixed him… it took for-EVER though. Just because of how the statue is made… and his arm couldn’t fully be connected at the elbow… so if you look at it (not even all too closely) you can see that he’s been broken.
                              Not to mention because all the parts were free in the box after it broke, there are scratches everywhere on him. Sigh. I wanted him not only because he is my absolute favorite TF character, but because I also have some of the other busts from this bust series (SoundWave and IronHide) so he would have been perfect in with them.
                              Guess I’ll just be buying them from now on from my comic book store. I bought a different Megs statue from them (“wall statue”)… and his signed number was 40/1000 😯 Prime was 611/1000… so that comic book store is good luck when it comes to Meggy 😀

Kujacker
                              Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Sorry to hear that. You could do a reply on that feedback and explain why the seller gave you negative feedback Defend yourself.
                                To reply (this will appear on your feedback page):
                                http://pages.ebay.ca/help/account/responding-to-feedback.html
                                http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?PersonalizedFeedbackLogin
                                To Follow-up on feedback you gave them (this will appear on their feedback page):
                                http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReviewFeedbackLeft

Thanks for the links! Ebay always makes you dig for everything…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.