fbpx

e-bay Reddish Gold baby kirin

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody e-bay Reddish Gold baby kirin

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Adaneth wrote:

Melody wrote:

amiyusesha wrote:

Are the last 5 baby kirins in this color or are they all different colorations?

They are test paints of various gold metallic colors. Each is slightly different, though a few are similar to each other. I’m still working on a color to do as production or limited production. They all look nice to me! I can’t decide.

Draw straws! I’m sure I’ll love them all! 😈 πŸ˜€

Yay, limited production kirins!!!
      Or get them all in a photo, post a poll and let us decide!

That sounds even better! :yes:

Purplecat
      Participant

ah cool! It’ll be interesting to see all the tests, since I’d be really interested in seeing a new production color for the kirins. πŸ™‚

Setsunawolf
        Participant

I like the photo and voting option. Hmmm…..baby kirins, mommy kirins, daddy kirins. 😳 Huh…oh hi guys πŸ˜€ lost in my own little world there for a minute.

Melody when are the last 5 prototype kirins coming out?

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Melody
          Keymaster

setsunawolf wrote:

I like the photo and voting option. Hmmm…..baby kirins, mommy kirins, daddy kirins. 😳 Huh…oh hi guys πŸ˜€ lost in my own little world there for a minute.

Melody when are the last 5 prototype kirins coming out?There are still five left? I don’t know … I’ll need to ask.

Setsunawolf
            Participant

Melody wrote:

setsunawolf wrote:

Melody when are the last 5 prototype kirins coming out?There are still five left? I don’t know … I’ll need to ask.

Yep. You said there were 20 casts found. You sold 3 black babies and 12 brown babies that leaves 5. πŸ˜€

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
              Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.