fbpx

e-bay Reddish Gold baby kirin

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody e-bay Reddish Gold baby kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Trava
    Participant

Are the last 5 baby kirins in this color or are they all different colorations?

Trava
      Participant

Andrea
        Participant

This is the last batch of baby kirins? What did I miss?

Trava
          Participant

The others were the baby koi-rins. 3 red eyed black, 12 brown babies and there were 5 more prototype casts left. I want to get one for my roommate if this is the last batch. She got me the most wonderful Christmas present and I want to get her something she’d like just as well.

Andrea
            Participant

Oh, I see. These aren’t the prototypes…. The prototypes have a jewel on their forhead.
              This is a regular test paint.
              I’ve been waiting to see what the next prototypes look like! I have a black and two brown of the prototypes so I’m hoping the next are white koirins!

Looking at the auction, there will be more of these test paints though. More than five hopefully!

Trava
              Participant

Totally missed that. But I do need one from the last batch of prototypes as well.

Melody
                Keymaster

amiyusesha wrote:

They are test paints of various gold metallic colors. Each is slightly different, though a few are similar to each other. I’m still working on a color to do as production or limited production. They all look nice to me! I can’t decide.

Melody
                  Keymaster

Phoenix wrote:

This is the last batch of baby kirins? What did I miss?

These are regular baby kirins that I test painted in a variety of metallic gold,pearl and reddish colors.. They were a small group of leftover castings we found.

Stephanie
                    Participant

Melody wrote:

I’m still working on a color to do as production or limited production.

Yay!

Heather
                      Participant

The one currently on eBay is very handsome. I’d love to see him as either production or a limited edition!

Maria
                        Participant

Melody wrote:

amiyusesha wrote:

They are test paints of various gold metallic colors. Each is slightly different, though a few are similar to each other. I’m still working on a color to do as production or limited production. They all look nice to me! I can’t decide.

Do ’em all. You could keep one color for six months, then retire it and move on to the next one.
                          I’m so helpful. πŸ˜›

lamortefille
                          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Melody wrote:

amiyusesha wrote:

Do ’em all. You could keep one color for six months, then retire it and move on to the next one.
                            I’m so helpful. πŸ˜›

Yes, you are! We need some new hoofers! πŸ˜€

Travistie
                            Participant

Blackfire Kirins!!! squeek* squeek* πŸ˜› squeek*

Adaneth
                              Participant

Melody wrote:

amiyusesha wrote:

Draw straws! I’m sure I’ll love them all! 😈 πŸ˜€

Yay, limited production kirins!!!

Pegasi1978
                                Participant

Adaneth wrote:

Melody wrote:

amiyusesha wrote:

Draw straws! I’m sure I’ll love them all! 😈 πŸ˜€

Yay, limited production kirins!!!
                                  Or get them all in a photo, post a poll and let us decide!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.