fbpx

Dreams

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dreams

• This topic has 20 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by VS.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Do y’all have good dreams or bad?
      Do you dream happy or sad ?
      Do you ever have dreams of dying?
      I have dreamed I died two nights in a row now.I don’t remember how now that I’m awake but I distinctly remember dying.This makes me weary to go to sleep tonight.They say bad things come in threes.
      Any dream interpreters here?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Natasha
      Participant

Death is often a metaphor for deep change, and new beginnings. I’d say that fits your current situation quite well. I’d take a few moments before bed to let yourself actively experience any grief or sadness that you may be bottled up. Then, spend a few moments reflecting on all the good things from your old relationship that will serve you well in the next phase of your life. And lastly, as you fall asleep, let your thoughts drift to all the exciting new possibilities that this new chapter in your life will present to you. That should hopefully clear out the residual emotional schmutz that’s focusing you on the death metaphor. Sweet dreams!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Bodine
        Participant

😘🤗

sherry10151982
          Participant

Dreams are a reflection of what we struggle with when we are awake and what bothers us in the here and now. I constantly have bad nightmares or actually night terrors that are contributed to my stress and worry about my future and all things that are in my day to day. I have also had dreams that I’ve died; it doesn’t mean that you will die in reality it means that you must be really struggling with something in your personal life. Breath easy and try meditation before bedtime or if you’re a spiritual person, try reading some scriptures which always seem to help me. Fret not, and sweet dreams fello windstone friend!

pipsxlch
            Participant

My dreams are more often adventure stories than anything else, and I’m usually an observer not a participant. Guess I’m weird.

Bodine
              Participant

I was told many times growing up you can’t dream in color.Lie.I dream vividly.
                Most of my dreams are very strange,waaay out there.Some would make cool movies and some I have repeated through the years.I usually can remember details for a bit,until my day starts,then the memories fade.I don’t recall ever dreaming of Windstones though.I don’t dream of loved ones often but I do my lost pets.I have woke up more than once in tears from that.Very rarely do I have happy dreams sorry to say just weird ones.🤪

Angelika_Zen
                Participant

I once read that death in a dream, is a premonition of birth in the physical realm … anyone in your family having a baby?

If you want to remember your dreams, you should keep a dream journal and write them down the minute you wake up. If you wake during REM sleep, you’ll have to write them down, even if it’s the middle of the night. I have kept a dream journal since 1989. Good thing I like horror movies and don’t mind the bad dreams because I have really bad ones ALL THE TIME 😉 I have had lucid dreams, premonition dreams, recurring dreams…It’s all very fascinating to me.

Meditation is a great way to clear the mind before drifting off. If you have a hard time clearing your mind on your own, I would suggest guided meditation. There are some really good ones youtube.

Sweet dreams Mimi 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

GardenNinja
                  Participant

I have memory of color in dreams, too. I read that this myth came about because the colors are usually the first aspect that is forgotten when you wake up. But I know I dream in color because I had one where blood-red was critical to the “story”. It was a mixed-up replay of a childhood incident I didn’t actually witness, when my brother sprained his wrist playing pick-up soccer after school. By the time I got home (the grade school’s hours were shifted later than the high school’s), it was all bandaged up and in a sling. My dream put it in the front yard of where we had lived before, with his friend the next-door neighbor boy being the one he was playing against, and there was a sharp-lined band of blood around his wrist – never mind that a) blood doesn’t flow in a perfect, straight-edged band, and b) the only bleeding in the real incident was a just a little from a scrape on the arm. It had already stopped bleeding and dried by the time I got home.
                    I couldn’t figure why I dreamed about this as a young adult. My brother found the notion of his next-door friend kicking a soccer ball around hilarious (as I expected). He was a skateboarder.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

sherry10151982
                    Participant

I ALWAYS dream in color. All my dreams are vivid colors and so lifelike it’s truly scary sometimes especially when they’re night terrors. I rarely have good dreams; they’re all so bad!!!! And I cuss worse than a sailor in my dreams and it comes out as talking in my sleep so I not only scream I also cuss in my sleep🤣🤣😂😱!! I’m just all kinds of messed up inside but that’s what therapy is for right?

Angelika_Zen
                      Participant

My little brother used to talk in his sleep all the time, and boy did he curse a lot. It always made me wonder what he was dreaming about, but he could never remember. It sounded BAD though, whatever it was.

My mom told me when I was younger, I walked in my sleep, to the top of the stairs, and yelled at her to “change the channel, I can’t sleep on that channel” lol…she asked me what I said, and I repeated the same thing. She told me to go back to bed, and I turned around and went back to my room. lol!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
                        Participant

Lol,welcome to the funny farm,where life is beautiful aaalll the time.Nice to know I have friends there🤣

sherry10151982
                          Participant

LOL!! Go back to sleep! Uh ok!! LMAO!! Poor baby! I used to sleep walk too when I was little and I actually made it outside and down the alley!!!!😱😱. My mom said that I told her that I was going to the bathroom LOL!! I have no memory of that but it would happen quite often so my parents had to put security locks on all the doors.

pdlucich
                            Participant

My dreams tend to be really weird, like flying through space without a ship or finding a transdimentional doorway in a restroom. Sometimes I’ll dream about finding “Windstones” in a store. Not real ones; ones I’ve made up. Also things I wish I knew how to make, like jewelry (and a glass or crystal horse with glass hearts in various shades of pink floating in it). I highly recommend a dream journal to anyone who wants to remember their dreams, but you have to write them down immediately.

It's not hoarding if it's books!
                              Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

I remember a good bit of my dreams. Sometimes I have the same or very similar ones. Most are weird and twist into other dreams.
                                When I fly in my dreams, it’s more like swimming and treading in the air rather than in water. I’ve also dreamed on being able to breath water – cause sometimes I will be flying in the air and then will drive into a lake or ocean and swim. Sometimes I also have super powers.
                                I’ve dreamed of being different animals like a wolf, horse or pegasus, or an eagle/hawk, and then right before waking up, I turn back into a human or myself. Once I dreamed I was a pack of wolves, not just one wolf. And a tiger where I was roaring and trying to maul someone. Sometimes I’ve also dreamed of being a man then turned back to being me.
                                I’ve had dreams of deceased family members and past pets – my Dad or GrandDad have talked to me with encouragement. One time my past Silky Terrier, Sean was playing with me and got loose and almost got hit by a car, but when I called him back he came to me, but became my past mixed terrier, Girlie – not Sean.
                                I’ll have terrifying or disturbing dreams on occasion. I’ve had quite a few involving disasters, road rage or instances where my husband is hurt badly or near death and I wake up crying. I had one like that as well with two if my past dogs, and once with my brother also dying.
                                I’ve also had a few erotic dreams, but I won’t go into those…

So – I have a mixed bag of dreams and mostly weird and twisted. I also have many stretches of insomnia – like right now for no good reason when I should be tired and sleeping. Some bouts of insomnia are caused by my brain not turning off from work issues or if I have problems I’m dealing with at home. My brain just wants to keep worrying or trying to solve the problems.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                                Participant

Wow Ela,I would like to visit your space to water dreams😀
                                  My death dreams halted.That’s a good thing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.