Dreams

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dreams

• This topic has 20 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by VS.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I have had weird, vivid dreams and nightmares all my life. As a kid I had nightmares all the time and was afraid of going to sleep because I thought I would die if I lost consciousness. I still have insomnia partly because of that. All my dreams are in vivid colour and feel very real. I have had the odd lucid dream that I could control but most dreams are bad dreams I wake up from with my heart pounding and I lie there for a few minutes recalling what happened and then trying to calm down. I have had some good dreams but mostly bad. I have dreamed a lot of being in war zones with people shooting at me or trying to kill me and me running for my life and trying to hide. I have also had dreams of people breaking into my house and trying to kill me or driving by my house shooting at it. I don’t know why I have those dreams but I did watch a lot of documentaries when I was younger about World War II and things like that. But now I try not to watch anything violent because it triggers anxiety attacks for me. I also have recurring dreams of finding abandoned animals in my yard or in the basement of my house that don’t have food or water or are dying and I am trying to feed them and save their lives. Those ones really disturb me since my mom and I are big animals lovers and I grew up with animals that my mom would rescue and find homes for but none of them were starving or dying so I don’t know why I dream that. I feel like those dreams have another meaning and I’ve tried looking online for answers but haven’t come to any clear conclusion.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

sherry10151982
      Participant

I hate my dreams as well; I’ve rarely had a good one too Kim. They always are bad either me getting attacked, or there’s a demon in my house, or someone else is getting hurt. I also have weird dreams that tend to morph into other dreams which make them even more weird. I can barely keep up with them because I have so many. I will cry out and scream and kick and sometimes I rip my shirt off. I’m a very violent sleeper and I hate going to sleep at night. I take two medications that help me go to sleep, but as for the night terrors I’m pretty much up the creek without a paddle. Maybe if I thought more positively it wouldn’t be so bad so I may try that.

pipsxlch
        Participant

I had my first Windstone dream that I remember last night- and like most here I usually remember my dreams at least for awhile. There was a thunderstorm early this morning, and guess I heard it and went from there. I dreamt the thunderstorm woke me up, and I looked out the bedroom window toward a neighboring house (not there irl) only to see a decapitated roof fall on it. I jumped out of bed and went out of the bedroom, to see the front of the house was gone, things scraped to the floor. I didn’t stop to get upset about the house, or my car… just the Windstones I have in the front room. I was lucid enough to be glad that most of them were in my (untouched) bedroom or have been packed up to store at my mothers, but I was hugely upset about the missing ones. I told my husband (he very rarely appears in my dreams) that we had to find the pieces because there was someone who could make them like new. All while dressed only in underwear. Around the tornado survey/rescue folks.

Bodine
          Participant

Lol we do love our Windstones.
            Sherry,this works for me.Watch,or read,something funny you enjoy right before you settle down in bed.Possitive thoughts and feelings may help ease your mind and steer away from stress thoughts.Worries of the day can wait until the Sun rises again.🌞

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
            Participant

I had my first Windstone dream that I remember last night- and like most here I usually remember my dreams at least for awhile. There was a thunderstorm early this morning, and guess I heard it and went from there. I dreamt the thunderstorm woke me up, and I looked out the bedroom window toward a neighboring house (not there irl) only to see a decapitated roof fall on it. I jumped out of bed and went out of the bedroom, to see the front of the house was gone, things scraped to the floor. I didn’t stop to get upset about the house, or my car… just the Windstones I have in the front room. I was lucid enough to be glad that most of them were in my (untouched) bedroom or have been packed up to store at my mothers, but I was hugely upset about the missing ones. I told my husband (he very rarely appears in my dreams) that we had to find the pieces because there was someone who could make them like new. All while dressed only in underwear. Around the tornado survey/rescue folks.

To heck with the house and car.Where’s my dragon?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

VS
              Participant

Lol. True, we love our dragons a lot! I’d probably be crying if anything happened to mine.

I had a kinda funny dream a year or so ago. Basically it was a ghost of a mass murderer was talking to me in my room. He boasted he killed this guy this way, drove this one into doing this and that led to their death, made this guy do that, made this one ill, just outright killed that one… implying he could do that to me and my loved ones next by using his energy to affect ours.

My response? “Okay… so you were able to do that. So if you could do that to hurt and destroy others, that means anyone has the potential for that ability. So I should be able to affect others that way too…” I looked at him and smiled, since I had no qualms about doing this to someone who used it for evil by his own admission. “Let me try this on you… If you can do it there must be a way I can too… Hey! Wait! Where you going? Come back!”

He fled.

Last year my fiance had a similar dream where someone like that spoke to him, saying all the bad stuff he could do to people he cared about. Then the murderer ghost apparently mentioned me, and my fiance said he glared at him and said, “You don’t touch her. Period.” And loomed over the ghost guy, ready to fight. Again, ghost guy fled.

Apparently we scare evil ghosts.

Nothing like it since for either of us.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.