fbpx

Dragon Hatchery!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Hatchery!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,531 through 1,545 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author
    Bob

I want ao holly and the halloween ones my compuyer was too slow to get this year
      what are the snow ones??

Rachel
      Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

I GOT A FRICKING HOLLY!!!!!!! Someone gifted it to me…and guess what??? I am going to gift to you forum members next year! (i wish i could do it this year) But if you are still on by next year, and if i get a multi-clutch-consider one of them yours!!! *SCREEEAAAMMMMSSSS*
        Someone picked me out of random on the DC forum, and that is how i got it!

WOO! Congrats!!!

Rachel
        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I want ao holly and the halloween ones my compuyer was too slow to get this year
          what are the snow ones??

This is the snow angel:

Katherine
          Participant

Well, next year, I will breed them and do my darndest to get all of you a holly! I always said I would do that, and so I will stick to it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Jerusha
            Participant

Awesome, eaglefeathers!!! Congratulations!

(And I’ll sign up for a holly for next year if I don’t get any this year ๐Ÿ˜€ )

Happy hunting and holidays, all!!

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Congrats on the holly eagle!

Katherine
                Participant

Yes, yes, of course! Remind me just in case, but as long as my holly produces some eggs, then it should work out!
                  Thank you for the congrats-I almost thought I didn’t get it. the person counted down from 5, and it seemed like an ungodly amount of time before I got it, and i almost stopped refreshing, but something told me to keep going!! My adrenaline sky-rocketed!!

Bob

can someone help me by posting this egg??
                    I did not hear back from the person that had been helping me I know life takes over some time

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Nab your Christmas eggs now! And don’t forget to log on and get your ornaments every day.

2010 Christmas catch phrase: This egg shines like a holiday ribbon.

siberakh1
                      Participant

Hurray! After trying for a few hours and switching computers, I finally managed to snag some holiday eggs and an extra egg (from the abandoned eggs… not sure which one it is though, but I don’t have one as far as I know)!

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

The blue one is called a Waterhorse dragon. It will grow into this if male or this if female

wow, it’s been so long since i’ve been on here i forgot all about these cool little dragons! i managed to log back into it and grab a few eggs…no clue what to do with them! i don’t remember much!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Bob

send me the codes and I will try to post them here but I have been having trouble with it lately and I missed the holiday ones and never knew about the ornaments
                            I worked both jobs Christmas day

Katherine
                            Participant

Did anyone get an email saying they’d won the tree contest?? I didn’t. ๐Ÿ™

siberakh1
                              Participant

Not I. I missed the last day because of family crap and oodles of work issues and couldn’t get back on before everything got stuck in its place on the tree, so I couldn’t go back and adjust anything. ๐Ÿ™

Viewing 15 posts - 1,531 through 1,545 (of 1,649 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.