fbpx

Do your Windstones have names?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Do your Windstones have names?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

nightcrow wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

My Poads are named with names beginning with G: Georgi, Gina, Ginger

Any particular reason you chose G?

And ooh, I like “Helios”! πŸ™‚ I have a couple of Greek/Greekish names picked out for future dragons, myself. πŸ™‚

It started with the Butternut Poad. Everyone was saying, “I’m going to love him and squeeze him and call him George.” So I decided to name my Poad George. Then we found out they are girls, so I changed it to Georgie. Then I got the Silver and White one, and I thought Georgina. But I already had a Georgie, so I took the last part and called her Gina. Then I got the third one, and I was already stuck with a theme. And Ginger suited her, so there it is. πŸ˜†

Helios just fit perfectly. My OW is a brighter gold than my Emperor and reminded me of the sun. So, he got named after a sun god. I already had Midas for the Emp, so I stuck with the Greek. I could have named him Ra, I guess.

Starbreeze
      Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

Lokie wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

I haven’t really named any of mine except an emerald lap called Alfred. A cookie for anyone who can tell me where that comes from.

I know why you named him Alfred, but only because you posted it many, many, moons ago. Otherwise, I’d have never known. Can I still have a cookie?

πŸ˜† Well, I don’t have any cookies right now. But, I do have peanut butter banana bread with chocolate chips…. Will that do?

I’ll take some!!! πŸ™‚

I don’t really name them, I think that my old stone candle guy had one at one time but I’ve had so much University stuff crammed in my head that I can’t remember anymore πŸ˜›

Of course I can’t seem to remember the uni stuff either… from my marks. Damn these forums taking up my time and such.

I am of course, joking, I didn’t even find this one until after exams ended… πŸ™‚

Bob

I’m hungry too!!

Lokie
          Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

Lokie wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

I haven’t really named any of mine except an emerald lap called Alfred. A cookie for anyone who can tell me where that comes from.

I know why you named him Alfred, but only because you posted it many, many, moons ago. Otherwise, I’d have never known. Can I still have a cookie?

πŸ˜† Well, I don’t have any cookies right now. But, I do have peanut butter banana bread with chocolate chips…. Will that do?

I’ll take some!!! πŸ™‚
            I don’t know how I missed this. Yes, I’d take some peanut butter banana bread! I hope Starbreeze didn’t eat it all on me. πŸ‘Ώ

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

my fist lap i got I named Shimohi after my own red dragon, but I will be calling her something else now.
              my black gold young dragon is named Kunon, and my prtoceratops i have named Proto. non of the others have names yet.

Starbreeze
              Participant

Lokie wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

Lokie wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

I’ll take some!!! πŸ™‚
                I don’t know how I missed this. Yes, I’d take some peanut butter banana bread! I hope Starbreeze didn’t eat it all on me. πŸ‘Ώ

I left a few crumbs. 😈

Lokie
                Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Lokie wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

Lokie wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

I’ll take some!!! πŸ™‚

I left a few crumbs. 😈
                  πŸ˜₯ Hopefully, there is a chocolate chip among those crumbs… Psst, Romeodanny, next time PM me about breads or cookies. That way some sneaky (err, hungry) forum member doesn’t snipe them out from under me! πŸ˜›

Starbreeze
                  Participant

πŸ˜›

I used to name all my breyer horses when I was a kid. And my pick up is The Major, as in That is a MAJOR TRUCK! (Crew cab, long bed dually Ford F-350…Diesel)Needless to say, these days The Major only gets to go out for hay or feed. πŸ™
                    I just never heard any names coming in out of the ether on these guys. Now I have a hard enough time naming the virtual dragons I’ve accumulated. Getting old really sux…. πŸ˜›

Purplecat
                    Participant

I’ve named my peacock secret keeper Honoria. 8)

SilverDragon
                      Participant

I have named some of mine. I have–

peacock male- Speckles
                        peacock female- Spectra
                        peacock young- Speckie
                        Peacock hatchling- Speck
                        Ruby riser- Blazer
                        Emerald peacock male- Emerald

eh, thats really it. my other ones dont have a name yet. πŸ˜› I kow there silly. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Author of β€œMoonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                        Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

Flame OW-Elihu
                          Spring Green SK-Orianna
                          Emerald Male-Alandia
                          Brown Male-Kaizen
                          Peacock Mother-Harmony

my brown mother has a name too, that means Desert flower…but I forgot it 😳

Morrigan
                          Participant

I’ve only named my PYOs since DragonsCavern gave me the idea after she painted them. πŸ˜€

Elbereth.

Silvara.

Naomi (not actually named by me so I can’t take credit for that one; this was one of her early painted pieces that I couldn’t resist).

I don’t think I could remember names for the rest of my Windstones so they’re currently nameless but well loved nonetheless. And even if I do forget these, they’re written on the base so that’s nice and easy for me lol!

Lori
                            Participant

hmm alfred? only alfred i knew was a satrun from the death gate cycle books n yes i think he wore green robes i have named some of my peacocks after names of rl important friends but following in pern series their names tended to end in a th

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.