fbpx

Did Anyone Watch Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Did Anyone Watch Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

It’s a new show that jeff Foxworthy is doing. It started tonight, did anyone watch it? I got a kick out of it. It’s on tomorrow and Friday after American Idol.

And i’m curious, does anyone here watch American Idol? I found it to be bizar the first year, then this year it was on in place of House πŸ˜• so rather than wake up the cat by changing the channel, i watched it. it’s not bad. if house was on, I wouldn’t watch it though. Some of those folks really do have some talent. My good friend is really into it. He calls in, and text’s his favorites on his phone. they actually have cable BECAUSE they enjoy that show. they don’t watch any other cable shows. Since they own all of the Sienfeild(sp!) seasons 😯

Yep, I watched both shows. I was disapointed that House wasn’t on. I thought the “Are you smarter than a 5th grader?” was kind of cheesy, but funny in some parts. On Americal Idol, I want Jordan to win for the girls and I want Sanjya to win because he is from India, I want the guy with the curlie hair to win also or that last guy that sang tonight.

Skigod377
    Participant

No spoilers, please!!! πŸ˜† I dont get Idol till tonight. Its so hard to avoid the headlines so I dont ruin the show πŸ˜† I adore Idol!! I have not seen the 5th grader show. Its not out here yet. Any other opinions on it?

I think the 5th grader shows how dumb Americans can be. I don’t think it does anything for our image. The first guy that was on it graduated from UCLA and majored in History. He was given 3 cheats. He used them all in 3 questions. The last question was a History question and he dropped out because he wasn’t sure. He would of gotten it wrong anyway.

I guess on the flipside, it can show how smart we can be..but only if more people get the answers correct and don’t use the cheats.

American idol is on 3 nights a week here, first night is the boys, second is the girls, and third is who gets kicked off. Thought it was like that everywhere?

I personally think House is better than both shows, hands down. But, there isn’t anythign else to watch. It’s nice to see some new talant though, I am glad Kely Clarkson went on, I really like her music. But, with both shows, I would drop them in a moment when House comes back on πŸ˜€

I think that the 5th grader show is funny, but at the same time, kinda like Jerry Springer. Only funnier and less BEEPBEEPBEEP ‘ing. It’s cute. I had to laugh, my husband is goign to UMUC, and majoring in history and comp. tec. I told him he ought to go on that show. He was amazed anyone would miss some of the question. I wasn’t a straight a student, but i got most of them πŸ˜€

Bob

I used to be an AI FREAK!! I did not watch the 1st season but got hooked when the 2nd season started, sorry but Clay Aiken was robbed. I watched EVERYTHING until I got put on nights and now I can watch it. I can’t afford a DVR and as of last night my TV will not turn on and I will not be able to afford to get it fixed for some time πŸ˜₯

Skigod377
        Participant

bluepony78 wrote:

American idol is on 3 nights a week here, first night is the boys, second is the girls, and third is who gets kicked off. Thought it was like that everywhere?

Yes, but we get them a day later. πŸ™‚

Bob

well I still love the show but making more money for the night shift is more important right now

Jodi
            Participant

I don’t watch American Idol, but I do watch ANTM. It started up another season last night.

emerald212 wrote:

I don’t watch American Idol, but I do watch ANTM. It started up another season last night.

My guilty pleasure – I am so NOT into fashion but I got hooked on the show. Mostly to watch how the girls interact. Renee is already annoying the heck out of me and can you believe Jael’s mother is black? Genetics are a funny thing.

Skigod377
              Participant

Geez! I need to stop watching this topic!! πŸ˜† I love top model, too! I just didnt know what the acronym meant!

Jodi
                Participant

ddvm wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

My guilty pleasure – I am so NOT into fashion but I got hooked on the show. Mostly to watch how the girls interact. Renee is already annoying the heck out of me and can you believe Jael’s mother is black? Genetics are a funny thing.

Yeah. Jael is pretty cool, actually. I like her. Renee is pretty but is starting to be annoying. And can you believe Natasha is married to a 40 year old man? She must have been a mail order bride. She bugs me too, trying to put her ideas of how women should behave on the other girls. Annoying. I like Brittany. I hope she does well. Her photo was stunning.

Jodi
                  Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Geez! I need to stop watching this topic!! πŸ˜† I love top model, too! I just didnt know what the acronym meant!

Yeah. American’s Next Top Model.

I think I have watched that when nothing else was on.

There was this one show where they had to do a photo shoot in like a circus type setting?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.