fbpx

Did anyone here get this guy?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Did anyone here get this guy?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Wow, excellent. I wonder if the seller has the peices still.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

mimitrek wrote:

Yeah, it is a bit confusing…I thought she meant that she would fix them up and sell them on Ebay so that other people could enjoy them…

That, or find homes with forum users! πŸ™‚ Like I said I might be able to a repair service here and there, but I can’t fully offer it at this time due to my own time limitations. I’d love the old warrior to fix up, but I’m sure Saydee wants to keep him!! πŸ˜†

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Nambroth wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Yeah, it is a bit confusing…I thought she meant that she would fix them up and sell them on Ebay so that other people could enjoy them…

That, or find homes with forum users! πŸ™‚ Like I said I might be able to a repair service here and there, but I can’t fully offer it at this time due to my own time limitations. I’d love the old warrior to fix up, but I’m sure Saydee wants to keep him!! πŸ˜†

Hehe, mine :D! Well, if you ever decide to, I’d love for you to fix him up! I have no idea how…

WolfenMachine
      Participant

dang! That’s like THE Windstone buy of the century 😯 *shakes Saydee’s hand* good job! πŸ˜€ If you have another OW, I’ve been toying around with the idea of making a template of the broken pice, using a non broken one out of clay and baking it, and somehow using more clay to put into the mold, baking the new implant, gluing it on and painting it….but I haven’t tried it yet. I’ve got a young green dragon with a chunk missing out of his wing. Just a thought πŸ™‚

Skigod377
        Participant

This one is a great buy, but I would say the $45 emporer was the buy of the century 😯

Saydee, I hope you find someone who can fix him up! Maybe someone local so you dont have to pay all the shipping.

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Saydee72 wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Hehe, mine :D! Well, if you ever decide to, I’d love for you to fix him up! I have no idea how…

The shipping prices would be killer, don’t yout think? They’d negate the good deal you got! πŸ˜‰
            If you want to try to fix him yourself you’re welcome to contact me and I’ll try to help talk you though it. My method actually involves carving the details back in, so there is a bit of artistry to it and I wouldn’t overly recommend it to people that have no sculpting/carving experience. πŸ˜•

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Yay! He arrived today! Man he is huge 😯 As big as one of my cats! Heavier, too. I’m suprised that the person charged only 12$ for shipping! I’m glad he got here in one piece.

Bob

kewl it’s GREAT when someone here gets a GREAT deal

Skigod377
              Participant

Awesome Saydee!! That is a steal!

Bob

I lOVE the Emperor dragons. I have always thought they where very impressive

Skigod377
                  Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I lOVE the Emperor dragons. I have always thought they where very impressive

This is about the Old Warrior that Saydee got for $25. You OK today?

ROFLMAO πŸ˜†

Bob

sorry got lost. I have not been able to follow all these posts at tightly since I’ve been at work when on line and can’t stay on too long and get caught again

It’s OK DM. <3 We understand…Well I do, but Ski is always here. Just ask her! πŸ˜†

Bob

well I’m also trying to read essays in the home schooling topic while at work answering phones and trying not to get in trouble for being on this sight

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.