fbpx

Did anyone here get this guy?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Did anyone here get this guy?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Skigod377
    Participant

Thats Saydee72! Congrats Saydee! Awesome catch 😀

Lokie
      Participant

Congrats Saydee72, I think the colors on it look beautiful and you got a great deal 🙂

Maria
        Participant

I had to look twice to believe it. $25! Great luck, Saydee! Congrats!

littleironhorse
          Participant

Congrats Saydee! I didn’t think it was one of us… It’s great that you got it!

Thanks guys! I couldn’t beleive my eyes when I saw him! I was running around franticly for ten minutes trying to get ahold of my mom’s cell phone. I was sure someone else was going to get it! But wow, I think thats the cheapest windstone I’ve ever gotten 😯

*sigh* I tried to get him, but I was beaten to the draw. ;_; I wanted to try out a repair technique on him, and the price was right.

Not that I should be spending any money right now.

And Nam might be able to help you do an expert repair job on him…though I’m not sure if she’s taking on repair jobs right now…

frozendragon
            Participant

mimitrek wrote:

And Nam might be able to help you do an expert repair job on him…though I’m not sure if she’s taking on repair jobs right now…

she did mention it in the Flea Market area….

I’m not sure how much she’d charge though….but it would be worth asking…

Oh, I thought she meant she wanted to repair pieces that she would keep for herself. But I did ask her if she was going to offer repair services in her Flea Market thread…

frozendragon
              Participant

mimitrek wrote:

Oh, I thought she meant she wanted to repair pieces that she would keep for herself. But I did ask her if she was going to offer repair services in her Flea Market thread…

well I wasn’t sure…she said for herself…but then said so other people could enjoy…

so I got confused…but either way it’s worth asking..

Yeah, it is a bit confusing…I thought she meant that she would fix them up and sell them on Ebay so that other people could enjoy them…

frozendragon
                Participant

mimitrek wrote:

Yeah, it is a bit confusing…I thought she meant that she would fix them up and sell them on Ebay so that other people could enjoy them…

hmmm….possibly

Zelda
                  Participant

Wow, what a find at that price! The damage shouldn’t be too hard to fix up, since it’s all in one section. Plus, it’s the ‘back’ wing, so it’ll still display nicely. Great deal!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.