fbpx

December 2013 Grab Bag Poad Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags December 2013 Grab Bag Poad Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 147 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Got my Poad today (thanks again Susie!!). I am middle of the road with her – I am happy with her, but I also wouldn’t dismiss any trade offers, so if you’re smitten, feel free to send me a PM or email ๐Ÿ™‚

She has a lovely range of colors – pretty much the entire rainbow, and I’m big on color, so she really does hit the spot ๐Ÿ™‚

And here she is, already fitting in pretty darn well with the rest of my (too full) shelf of Poads and their guardians!

Beautiful Poads Hannah.
      [Are your griffins #1 & #3 Leopards? Guess who has #2? ๐Ÿ˜‰ ]

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I have the #1 Leopard I believe, so I think that one is #3 and the other is one of the Tiger Griffins, not sure the number though on that one.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Sirithiliel
        Participant

Love that tiger griffon! So pretty!

Hannah
          Participant

Beautiful Poads Hannah.
            [Are your griffins #1 & #3 Leopards? Guess who has #2? ๐Ÿ˜‰ ]

Thanks Bodine! ๐Ÿ˜€
            Drag0n is correct – Leopard #3 on the left, Tiger #1 on the right ๐Ÿ™‚ And ahh! I loved Leopard #2 – that’s awesome! ๐Ÿ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kim
            Blocked

My poad didn’t make it in time for Christmas. It’s been 20 days since it was shipped so I assume the postal service was crazy for Christmas but I really was hoping it would make it. Hopefully it will be here by Fri.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

I hope she is worth the wait Kim <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Me too! I am absolutely the most impatient person you could prolly ever find… I hope your poady arrives by friday and that you love her dearly! 20 days?!?!? The suspence is killing me – you’re prolly half wild with impatience by now *Oi!* Can’t hardly wait for pix!

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

rock-reader
                  Participant

Kim, do you know where your poad is? Have you been able to track her? I’d be breathing down someone’s neck by now if it was me ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™‚ When she does arrive (maybe it is a male who is just taking his time…?) I hope you absolutely LOVE her! My fingers are crossed… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kim
                    Blocked

The tracking said it arrived in Calgary on the 24th and should be here by tomorrow. Usually things arrive here in a week though so it must have got held up in the U.S. with the holidays as it took over two weeks to even get across the border. In other news my mom gave in and decided she wanted one too just before they sold out so hers will hopefully be here next week if it’s not as slow shipping after Christmas. I will post pictures of each one as soon as they come in.

etruscan
                      Participant

I got one of the Poads in the store photo and I like her, but … This pretty girl is just passing through on her way to a new home. ๐Ÿ™‚

Bodine
                        Participant

That one’s beautiful.Congrats! ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Mary
                          Participant

She’s beautiful, Etruscan. You got the little girl with the white moth on her back. Very nice.

Dandr13
                            Participant

The tracking said it arrived in Calgary on the 24th and should be here by tomorrow. Usually things arrive here in a week though so it must have got held up in the U.S. with the holidays as it took over two weeks to even get across the border. In other news my mom gave in and decided she wanted one too just before they sold out so hers will hopefully be here next week if it’s not as slow shipping after Christmas. I will post pictures of each one as soon as they come in.

It’s strange that yours is taking so long. My brother and I live in Edmonton and ours are both here. I ordered mine the day they were listed (Nov 29), and it arrived on Dec 13 (with a customs charge). My brother liked her so much he ordered one on Dec 13 and it arrived on Dec 23 (also with a customs charge). We were out of town for christmas so he will be picking it up at the post office tomorrow. I’ll post pictures of it when I have the time, but I’m going to be very busy at the restaurant until after New Years.

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

I got one of the Poads in the store photo and I like her, but … This pretty girl is just passing through on her way to a new home. ๐Ÿ™‚

Can’t wait to see her in person <3 Woot!

Got a busted Windstone?
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Kim
                                Blocked

Another cute poad! Mine said it should be here today and yet nothing. I paid for it Dec. 4 so this is odd it’s taking so long. I am wondering what in the world the post office is doing with my box! I guess this means trying to be patient til Mon. By the time this one comes, my mom’s which was shipped 3 days ago will probably be here too!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 147 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.