December 2013 Grab Bag Poad Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags December 2013 Grab Bag Poad Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 147 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Wow, Kim, I’m sorry you got a zeppard poad. ๐Ÿ™

It’s really a shame that those modified zeppards were mixed in this batch. The majority of the batch is incredible and detailed, but throwing in some slightly altered production colors makes me glad I didn’t buy one. Grab bag or not, I think that’s a shame.

Hopefully you can trade for a colorful one! Good luck!

Chloe
      Participant

I like her! She’s right up my alley! I love the little scatterbats (and I don’t have a Zeppard). ๐Ÿ™‚

Sikek
        Participant

Is she all pearly/metallic Kim? She looks a little like it from the photos ๐Ÿ™‚

Kim
          Blocked

Is she all pearly/metallic Kim? She looks a little like it from the photos ๐Ÿ™‚

The blue on the back is metallic and the blue eyes are metallic and the cream and the rest looks like a pearl finish. Actually I did get some responses from people who really like her so that’s awesome. Now I just have to see what my mom gets but looks like trading her won’t a problem. ๐Ÿ™‚

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ann
            Participant

Here is my new poad. She has beautiful blue eyes and a pretty design. However looking for a colorful one or Celtic knot poad. Also like pegasus and unicorns.

Ann

photo image_zpsdb381cd7.jpg

photo image_zpse3df5e6d.jpg

photo image_zpsbd88f540.jpg

Chloe
              Participant

:jawdrop:

Be still, my beating heart. I think I fell in love all over again. :love: Melody did such an incredible job with this batch!!!

pony-up
                Participant

I like her and might trade but my poadie is brown all over. She’s on the third row, fourth from the left. (Brown seems attracted to me–poads and baby and colt unis…)

ooh that was one of my favorites! [judging by top view of course =P ]

That was one of my top favorites, too! I love brown….. <3

She was one of my faves too! Sadly I wasn’t able to get one of these lovely Poads ๐Ÿ™

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

Neither could I….>.< just holding out hope the grab bag dragons will be within my range =3 because…well…DRAGONS

Hannah
                    Participant

I traded my Winged lady for this beautiful Poad ๐Ÿ™‚ There are VERY few Poads I would trade her for, but I am not ruling out the possibility. There are a few more natural colored ones that I love a bit more. If you have a Poad you’d like to trade, please feel free to message me with pictures! Just please don’t be heartbroken if I say no, because I really do love this lady ๐Ÿ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kim
                      Blocked

That’s a neat poad. I don’t remember seeing that one before. I will have to look at the class picture again.

Hannah
                        Participant

That’s a neat poad. I don’t remember seeing that one before. I will have to look at the class picture again.

You have her circled in your picture above XD She’s in the lower left.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kim
                          Blocked

Yeah found her after I said that. I just didn’t remember seeing close up pics. I am still trying to decide what to do with my winged one although I have a couple offers I am considering.

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Ugh… I adore that winged Poad. The red eyes are so beautiful

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Lorie
                              Participant

Here is another pretty Poad!
                                IMG_3095.jpg
                                IMG_3096.jpg
                                IMG_3097.jpg

dragonmedley
                                Participant

Here’s mine; she’s the third one from the right on the first row. I’m really, really happy with this full-feathered beauty! She fits right in with the rest of the clutter ๐Ÿ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 147 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.