fbpx

December 2013 Grab Bag Poad Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags December 2013 Grab Bag Poad Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 147 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

Hate hate hate >_<

I'm sure someone out there who is into natural colors will fancy her. At least I hope so… someone with a nice LOUD one! ^_^

photo 100_0705_zpsbe1ff54d.jpg

awwww she’s pretty!

Chloe
      Participant

So I did end up getting mine today. I took an early lunch just to go and get it and … well… I don’t think I could have gotten a worse Poad honestly. >_<

He is all brown with brown eyes *cries* He is in the very very bottom right corner of the class photo. He has pretty branches and a little bird on his bum… but the color scheme is just SO not for me. I do not like him AT ALL!!! Hopefully someone else does, because he will certainly be available for trade.

Awwww…..I really like that one! This one, however, is not for me. 🙁 The little cuttlefish is cute as can be….but I like natural/muted colors…..so this gal will be up for trade. Please PM me if you have any interest.
         photo 20131205_202016700x525_zpsc8c835c8.jpg
         photo 20131205_202024700x525_zps7d31978e.jpg
         photo 20131205_202033700x525_zps6fd00c67.jpg

Skylover
        Participant

I got mine today! She’s got a beautiful leafy pattern with birds. I adore the little silver bird on her hindquarters. I’m pretty pleased with her, but I’m open to trades for other bird poads or the monochromatic one with the oriental dragon.

photo IMG_4338_1_zpsb2deb2fb.jpg

photo IMG_4339_2_zpsb9c4d5fa.jpg

photo IMG_4340_3_zps01fe1515.jpg

photo IMG_4341_4_zpsd137df08.jpg

photo IMG_4342_5_zps24fd91f6.jpg

Chloe
          Participant

Absolutely gorgeous Poad, Skylover, great grab!! 😀

Kim
            Blocked

I like the colours on yours Choloe! Unfortunately I was delayed in getting to the bank to pay for my poad so mine was just shipped today so is not going to be here for another week or so.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Zloy720
              Participant

Mine came! He’s 3rd row from the bottom, 8th one in from the right. He’s got green eyes, coloring goes from dark burgundy into greens, and his pattern is tree branches with a couple birds hidden in the branches.

The pattern is similar to Dragonfeathers but in bright colors.

He’s super cute and is this great color blend between my two young grab bag poads.

Edit: seems he was the one dragonfeathers had as a favorite on the other grab poad post, he’s the third one down in the first row of the photos she posted. I’ll try to post photos later this weekend…

twindragonsmum
                Participant

:party: Mine arrived today (happy divorce prezzie for me!) I can’t take a pic ofher yet because the camera is still packed and in a box somewhere (no clue as to where…) But, if you look at the class photo she is in the second row from the bottom, seventh in. Lovely leaf patterns of green, blue and purple outlined with gold on a black background and a little white moth on her left flank and beautiful ruby eyes. She is my absolute favorite! That’s never happened to me before – she is poitively stunning! Thank you Miss Mel for helping to drag me out of the doldrums today; I LOVE HER!!!

tdm :bigsmile:

tdm

Dandr13
                  Participant

From the sounds of it none of my favorites have shown up. The one drag0nfeathers got was one of my second favorites. I hope mine get’s here next week, shipping to Canada doesn’t seem to have slowed down yet.

Mercury Star
                    Participant

Mine will be a while, since I had to pay with money order and I only was able to mail said money order out yesterday.

Serendipity
                      Participant

Mine said it was going to be here today, but it hasn’t even made it to town yet. Guess I’ll just have to wait and see when it will finally get here. The detail on these guys is amazing!

Setsunawolf
                        Participant

Drag0n that is a beautiful Poad.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bodine
                          Participant

How nice DF,that’s gorgeous! Wish I had one.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mary
                            Participant

Lysithian wrote:

“LOVE the eyes! But I’m not a fan of the leaf pattern either But I do love the eyes!!!”

Yes, love those eyes. Pam does an outstanding job of matching eye colors to the individual.

Mary
                              Participant

Chloe, your cuddlefish guy is adorable. Is that a seascape scene (or something like a coral reef) surrounding the fish?

Mary
                                Participant

Beautiful poad, Skylover!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 147 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.