fbpx

December 2013 Grab Bag Poad Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags December 2013 Grab Bag Poad Picture Thread

Viewing 12 posts - 136 through 147 (of 147 total)
  • Author
    Mercury Star
    Participant

Oh yay, I am glad she finally showed up, I was wanting to see more pictures of her. She is very lovely, congrats on getting her! You have a lot of pretty poads, she fits right in. 🙂

Chloe
      Participant

Gorgeous catch! 😀 She is amazing (as is your collection). Thanks for sharing her!

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

Oh wow dragonmedley!! What a beautiful Poad. Huge congrats to you…hold on to her tight 😀

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Amber
          Participant

I got my Grab Bag Poad today — and I love it! It’s so colorful that it reminds me of a leafy parrot.

photo 20140205_16.jpg

photo 20140205_18.jpg

photo 20140205_17.jpg

photo 20140205_19.jpg

Kim
            Blocked

I just realized that is the pretty leaf poad I saw in the class photo I liked the colours on. I was wondering if it would show up. Very nice!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
              Participant

Dragonmedley,you got my favorite Poad! :love: Congrats to you my friend.That’s a beauty.Well done :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

dragonmedley
                Participant

Dragonmedley,you got my favorite Poad! :love: Congrats to you my friend.That’s a beauty.Well done :bigsmile:

Thanks!

I keep rearranging all the poads around because of her…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Dani
                  Participant

I can’t get enough of these poads – they’re all so different and beautiful!

Hopefully I’ll be able to snag one in the next grab bag batch if they do one.

Kim
                    Blocked

kitsunesprinkles, we don’t know when or if more grab bag adult poads will be released as this was the first batch so I would guess you probably wouldn’t see another batch like this again for a while or if more come out they would probably be in a different theme and different colours/patterns. Although if you are looking for one, there are a few listed for sale and trade right now if you check the classifieds section. I have one I am considering selling as well although I love it but just need the money.

pony-up
                      Participant

Our awesome Susie found me a leftover Poad and she arrived today! I have to admit she is one of my least favorites because I’m not a fan of this particular pattern. I do like her colors, though. I’m nearly certain her eyes are pink, but I don’t have any lavender eyed critters to compare them to so not 100% sure. Her head is very metallic gold, peach and magenta. Love the little lady bug! She will be up for trade. Sadly, she has a pin-point rub on the tip of her beak. 🙁

photo 98c39c69-97de-43b0-b257-8a2d4128948e_zps3768e9e1.jpg photo 6991dade-fa7e-40b1-b4de-881ca18fbd5f_zps776579f9.jpg photo 1814d455-29ca-426a-94ad-28b0879c2293_zps57f1718d.jpg photo fc643371-3252-4579-92d7-cea3443507c7_zps83a594b7.jpg photo gbPoadIgot_zps29bc0352.jpg

Sikek
                        Participant

Congrats! 🙂 That pattern is actually my favourite of the lot.

Kim
                          Blocked

I think she’s pretty! One of mine is a bit similar with that pattern. Hope you can find a trade! If you like red eyes, Lysithian has a leaf poad she would trade for anything with lighter eyes.

Viewing 12 posts - 136 through 147 (of 147 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.