fbpx

ddvm

Home Forums Miscellany Community ddvm

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Thoughts and prayers go out to her family…both actual family and windstone family. I did not have the priveledge to know her but I can see here that she is well loved and will be missed.

Grayfire_artz
    Participant

Oh wow I had no idea she was sick…:(

siberakh1
      Participant

Oh no! I’d been thinking about her the last month or two as well, wondering how she was doing. No wonder I was thinking of her. ๐Ÿ™ She was always such a gracious, thoughtful, and wonderful member of the forum since its beginning, though I know she had become not as active recently. Considering her very bleak initial diagnosis, she made an amazing battle and far surpassed what doctors expected, enjoying life far longer. I still remember when she eagerly shared with us her cross country trip to see bits of America she hadn’t seen yet and meeting up with Nirvanacat and Louis. A very brave woman and the forum was richer for her being a part of it. She’ll definitely be missed by many. ๐Ÿ™

Christine
        Participant

I only knew her through the forum but she was a very kind soul. She’ll be missed… sending lots of good thoughts for her and her family.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

OH NO!!! Are you serious? She was a very sweet lady. An amazing forum member and overall just good person. She was so good to people and animals alike. I haven’t really talked to her in a while, but last I knew she was fighting the good fight, but I had no idea it had progressed so badly as of late. This is awful.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Stephanie
            Participant

Wow. ๐Ÿ™ That really stinks to hear this. A prayer to her family and friends.

I was just wondering how she was doing the other week. While I didn’t know her personally, she always seemed like a kind, strong, generous person, and I am truly sad that she passed on. Her presence will be missed around here, I’m sure.

My condolences go out to her family in their time of grief.

Sbianchi
              Participant

I am so sorry to hear she has passed, just like everyone said, she was a
                really nice person and I also thought she had beaten the odds. She will
                definitely be missed. My prayers go out to her Family and Friends!

Copper83
                Participant

I too had been thinking about her recently, wondering how she was doing. This is such sad news…..

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

I’m so sorry to hear this. She will be missed.

pegasus4240
                    Participant

Sorry to hear this. My condolences to her family and friends. Y’all are in my thoughts.

-- Angie

Purplecat
                      Participant

~hugs~ to her family. I remember reading about her battle with cancer and how brave I thought she was. She died a warrior. My condolences to those who knew her and feel her loss most profoundly.

Puffpastryofdoom
                        Participant

It is so heartbreaking to hear this…

Pam’s lovable personality and kindness easily impacted the lives of everyone surrounding her. I wish her family and friends to capture all of our thoughts, love, and prayers during this time to help them through this together.
                          And may the memories of her live on forever in our hearts…

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

Pam’s sister, Marianne, let me know that if anyone wants to send her or her sisters a message, you may email her at duddyburkem (( AT ))aol.com

A thread with some photos of ddvm from her amazing trip… http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/update-and-pictures-hopefully

When Nirvanacat got her head shaved and donated her hair in support of ddvm…
                            http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/support-ddvm-pam

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

Rachel
                            Participant

I am so sorry to hear this. I was happy to see her posting lately because I’d been wondering on and off how she was doing. I’m glad, though, that the pain is now gone for her. May she rest in peace.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.