fbpx

DAVID VS DAVID!!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community DAVID VS DAVID!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Sorry I am just so excited right now!!! It is David Archuleta vs. David Cook on American Idol! While I wish with all my heart that David A wins, David C is also a wonderful singer! πŸ˜€
    Is there anyone else out there who is watching this?!?! 😯

Yes i’ve been watching American Idol since season one!!! I REALLY WANT DAVID COOK TO WIN!!!!! but David Archuleta is also very good! I think if David Cook made an album I’d like the music more than if David Archuleta did. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
    Participant

I voted for Cook 40 or 50 times last night… mostly because I want him to win, but partly because I was so excited I could actually VOTE!! πŸ˜€ Cook is hot but David A has all the little girlies screaming. Either one deserves it. I have never been so split on a final 2 before. I have been watching all season!

I hear ya Ski…I think they both deserve to win. But, most likely, they will both end up with recording contracts anyway. πŸ˜€ Which is fine by me, since I like them both. I’m so torn. πŸ˜†

You mean you can call more than once? 😯

I havent watched like I have other years but I am familiar with the Davids. I knew it would come down to them. Personally, Id like to see David Cook win but I think the younger David A might win because of all the little kids that hit speed dial for the entire voting period.

But Im for a rocker and would like to see Cook.

Maria
      Participant

LOL, Ski. You’re happy to be back Stateside, aren’t you?

Skigod377
        Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

You mean you can call more than once? 😯

Mos Def!! (as many times as you like, but unlike DWTS, you can get a busy signal alot of times)

Greater Basilisk wrote:

LOL, Ski. You’re happy to be back Stateside, aren’t you?

Mos Def!! πŸ˜† Im lovin it!!

darjeb
          Participant

David Cook

LOL Ski, no more APO then huh? So now if I send something it won’t take a month or two to get there! πŸ˜†

I just loved the fact that they picked Billy Joel and Dan Fogleburg songs for David A to sing, I love both of those artists!(But it really pissed me off πŸ‘Ώ when his dad screwed everything up by telling him to drop that extra line into Stand By Me, now there’s no studio version of it, and it was GREAT!)

But yeah, David C has the range to do anything, and he sang the Phantom’s song soooo well. πŸ˜€

Mmloda
            Participant

Ohh I saw that last night too…hmmm I dunno..it’s a hard one…I like them both and I am not sure who will win but I guess we will see next week.
              I voted for David Cook… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

ugh if i see that shows commercial my eyes start to burn

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Thhhhpt πŸ˜›

nessiemom
              Participant

Anything but that!! ESPN2… ESPN…!! AAACKKKKKKKK…. C’mon… there’s gotta be some arena ball on somewhere!!! help?!?

Sorry, don’t watch American Idol. I’ve been watching the NBA playoffs – guys in shorts getting sweaty! (where is the emoticon for drooling?)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.