fbpx

DAVID VS DAVID!!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community DAVID VS DAVID!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Rusti
    Participant

I’d rather watch Mythbusters, thanks.

I firmly believe that david A. is a sissy little girl. Every single song he has performed since day one he has sounded like a whiney little girl. I’ve watched the show since day one and I’m not at all impressed with his singing. He’s got a good voice, but I’m still not impressed. everything sounds so depressing coming out of his voice.

David cook has impressed me since day one. I would pay to see him in concert and pay double for his albums. He can take any song (so far) and turn it into something of his own style (if that’s what you want to call it). I’m hoping he wins this. really do.

I just have a bad feeling that nobody is going to want to vote off a child…..

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Skigod377
      Participant

Crapola. I dont get TV at the house apparently. Nothing. Just fuz. I thought that even if I dont get cable, I would still have basic tv. πŸ˜• Is that not how it works?

No matter which one wins on American idol I think it will be win win. They are both awesome. I’d hate to have to be the one to decide πŸ˜†

Dk GreenGreenWhiteGrey

Starbreeze
        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Crapola. I dont get TV at the house apparently. Nothing. Just fuz. I thought that even if I dont get cable, I would still have basic tv. πŸ˜• Is that not how it works?

You need an antenna….one of those big ones in the yard or rabbit ears. It’s hard to remember life without cable, isn’t it. πŸ˜†

Bob

I have not seen much this year but I’m impressed with David A

Lokie
            Participant

I’m not emotionally invested in either, but I’m hoping David Cook wins. David A.’s voice is a little too immature for me. In a couple years of practice and coaching, I think his voice will be stellar.

Bob

Lokie wrote:

I’m not emotionally invested in either, but I’m hoping David Cook wins. David A.’s voice is a little too immature for me. In a couple years of practice and coaching, I think his voice will be stellar.

I wonder if it has completely changed??

Skigod377
                Participant

starbreeze wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

You need an antenna….one of those big ones in the yard or rabbit ears. It’s hard to remember life without cable, isn’t it. πŸ˜†Wouldnt the TV come with one? I need to watch the finale!!! 😯

Starbreeze
                  Participant

I don’t know. Is this a loaner TV? It might not. I think most people assume you have cable these days. πŸ˜•

My dad watches American Idol, but I don’t… ever. The bad singers get on my nerves πŸ˜† but by the time there’s only good singers left I haven’t invested enough to be bothered.

I was very confused when he said, “The Davids are in!”

My reaction 😯 “What are you talking about?????”

And the award goes to DAVID COOK!!!

Congrats David C! πŸ˜€

(Atleast Archuleta didn’t cry. He was good about it all. πŸ˜‰ )

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.