fbpx

Darrien Kicked Cancer's Rear!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Darrien Kicked Cancer's Rear!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Falcolf
    Participant

GO DARRIEN! YOU DID IT!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m so happy for you guys, wonderful news!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Kim
      Blocked

So happy for you and your son! That is wonderful news! Congrats and I wish you and him well for the future!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

So amazing & wonderful to hear! Oh, River, your boy has the heart of a lion and courage to spare–and I think we know his mama does too. *hugs*

Ann

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

Lesley
          Participant

Awesome news!!! So glad he beat it, and just has to deal with a doctor looking at him for awhile, instead of nasty chemo. Hugs for all of your family!

Shotzy11
            Participant

Congratulations!!! I am so incredibly happy for you!!! What an amazing son you have.

Here is the little foo I did for Darrien. I am posting these for Riversgrace. Blue for Cancer support and Green for Darriens favorite color. So glad that Darrien loved the crystal eyes. They give a brilliant sparkle that you cannot ever see in the pictures ๐Ÿ™ Sooooo happy for you guys and the fantastic news!!!

Darrien Foop photo collage500pxl-1_zps82e5698d.jpg

Kathleen
              Participant

Oh thankgoodness!
                I am breathing a HUGE sigh of relief for you guys.
                That is the most wonderful news I am so happy for you both.
                ((hugs)) ๐Ÿ˜€

Kathleen
                Participant

Branzyboo that is a beautiful little foo pup. Love the eyes.
                  Darrien is going to have the perfect army of foops. Lol ๐Ÿ™‚

Kiya
                  Participant

Oh River! Such good news!!!!!! <3 I'm so happy for you guys!

littleironhorse
                    Participant

Best news of the YEAR!

Congrats to you both! :bigsmile:

Grayfire_artz
                      Participant

Oh yes!!!

What a relief!! I’m so happy for you and darrien and your family!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Jinya
                        Participant

Oh I am soo Happy! Go Darrien and Family! Go! Go! Go! Go!

Kim
                          Blocked

Brandy, that’s a pretty foo pup! What a good idea to send him those. Has he gotten a few to cheer him up?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Best wishes, happy thoughts, and may the universe smile upon you, and your son.

Remember that your child is a part of you, and if you stand strong, so will they! Children are one of the greatest blessings of our world. Never miss a chance to be with them, as you will probably learn more than you would teach.

Also remember that children are young and still growing and as a result heal incredibly fast. Be strong, and the world will be strong with you!

*hugs to you and your family*

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                            www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                            Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 128 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.