fbpx

Dance of glorious victory! (Novel writing)

Home Forums Miscellany General Writing Discussion Dance of glorious victory! (Novel writing)

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Good for you! ๐Ÿ˜€

I started reading and am now happy that I have something to read now!! I had run out of books.

Very good, by the way.

SPark
      Participant

Glad you’re enjoying it. ๐Ÿ˜€ The more readers the better.

SPark wrote:

Glad you’re enjoying it. ๐Ÿ˜€ The more readers the better.

I like reading for some reason, but reading online tends to give me serious migraines. If I were smart I probably wouldn’t be on here so much, but I like this forum…

SPark
        Participant

Awww.

Well, once you get through the archives, it’s just one page to read a day. (Which I’ve been told is terrible of me. Mwa ha ha ha!)

SPark
          Participant

Well, the novel is all posted, so anybody who didn’t want to wait and read it in bits can go read the whole thing now.

I’m currently doing a short story, with two more short stories after that, and then there will be another novel going up.

I’m also doing some selling. Anybody who just wants to read it all in one go, rather than wait for it to post a page at a time, can! $15 will buy you all three short stories and the novel.

And I’m selling character insertions, to raise a little extra money. There are details on the story website. http://bladespark.topcities.com/story

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.