fbpx

Crossed griffin chicks!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Crossed griffin chicks!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

I’m with the majority here. Black and tan, please.

Skigod377
      Participant

I was looking for an option that would give me beagle griffins πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
        Participant

Melody would have to paint the Beagle Griffins, since she did the original. πŸ˜‰

Ive got a black male and i would like a wolf female so i’ll also buy a wolf and black chick πŸ˜€

Jennifer
          Keymaster

starbreeze wrote:

Melody would have to paint the Beagle Griffins, since she did the original. πŸ˜‰

Yes, the beagle griffins are all Melody’s! πŸ˜€

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

darjeb
            Participant

Black & tan

Arlla
              Participant

πŸ˜€ Black and tan!!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

Maria
                Participant

There’s a slight majority for black and tan… Hmm, Nam, you might have to do some black and tan and some black and wolf. πŸ˜›

DarkLadyPhoenix
                  Participant

I have Albino and Black males and a wolf and pearl female.

So I’m guessing my two wolf chicks are fine since the albino would not be dominant over any color, but I would like to see something like a wolf colored with a small tuft of white or black or something just so you could tell which one actually sired.

How about black griffins with wolfie stripes or light colours under the black πŸ˜€

I like the pearl and wolf option.. though pearl and black would be nice.. love to see them in a soft gray!

I am not sure what to vote for. I am planning on getting the black griffin family and the chicks in production wolf color and the pearl male. Right now I have the Pearl mom, both chicks, A black male, and a Tan Male (but that male might be going to a new home).

I voted black & wolf. It sounds really cool.

I said black and wolf, but, I don’t have any blacks. For that matter I don’t have any tans anymore either. Hum, I guess pearl and wolf would have been best since I have a wolf chick and a pearl male….

Hum, I honestly don’t know. (But, I’m with Ski, I want beagle griffens.)

Purplecat
                    Participant

keschete wrote:

I voted for black/wolf cross, but as you mentioned about black and pearl cross…that is what I would take…..like the PYO in my mixed family…

Ha! My baby! He looks great in his family! I love grey griffins but I voted for the tan and pearl myself… Grey and silvery colors on griffins suit my taste best though!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.