fbpx

Crossed griffin chicks!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Crossed griffin chicks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

I was brainstorming a bit, and I know several of you have ‘mixed’ griffin families. A black male, a wolf colored female, etc etc. And why not! Griffins of a feather!
      So I figured, let’s abandon all scientific knowledge on genetics and make some crazy crossed griffin chicks! Wouldn’t that be fun?

For those of you that have parents of different colors, or plan on having parents of different colors, what crosses would you like to see? I think it’d be fun to even mis-match the eyes where appropriate. I’d be hand painting these so they wouldn’t be production or anything, and I’m not sure how they’d sell (ebay? I dunno- it’s up to the boss!) but it’s just a brainstorm I’m working on. πŸ™‚

I didn’t include a pearl-black cross because if Melody ever paints her beagle colored griffins (black and white) I won’t compete with those!!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Starbreeze
        Participant

I voted black and tan…it would be quite different from anything else so far. πŸ˜€

Maebnus
          Participant

I voted black and tan too. It’d be neat, for the idea of mixed-color chicks. Though I’d like a black-pearl mix too (all grays, not Beagle), but that’s more blended than it sounds like you meant.

Jennifer
            Keymaster

I think it’s funny- so far everyone wants chicks that are crosses of colors that no mother yet exists for! πŸ˜†

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

I said pearl and tan, They’d be SO CUTE!!!!! Though my top choice would have been black and pearl =)

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bob

black & tan?? Doberman chicks??

Maebnus
                  Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

That’s perfect! Yes, I want Dobie chicks. πŸ˜€

Bob

now they might even be too cute for me to pass up!!

keschete
                      Participant

I voted for black/wolf cross, but as you mentioned about black and pearl cross…that is what I would take…..like the PYO in my mixed family…

Heather
                        Participant

Choosing a favorite was tough! I finally went with Black and Tan, but Tan and Pearl would be really cool too. And so would Wolf and Pearl. I think you could find interest in any of these. πŸ™‚

I’m kind of assuming that the Black X Tan chicks would use the Black Sunset colors, but does anyone else have a preference between Black Sunset and Black Peacock for this cross?

Nam, as much as I love your paint schemes, I would just like to see the original black and tan come out on the rest of the family. I wouldn’t mind seeing your version of black and tan, or a black wolf color though. Although I know I won’t be able to afford any of them. πŸ˜†

Mmloda
                          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Wohoo, I would love to have two Dobe chicks !!!!! That would be so neat cause I have a dobe and he’s big suck πŸ˜€

Marzena

Melody
                            Keymaster

mmloda wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Wohoo, I would love to have two Dobe chicks !!!!! That would be so neat cause I have a dobe and he’s big suck πŸ˜€Ha! I painted one of those!

Melody
                              Keymaster

I voted for tan and pearl. I am envisioning white with tan spots, ( I’ve always loved Society finches marked like that) but they could also be cream colored with faint bars on the wings.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.