Creatures from El – update about postal, etc progress!

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Creatures from El – update about postal, etc progress!

Viewing 13 posts - 166 through 178 (of 178 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

Thanks for the link, Sunhawk ๐Ÿ™‚

mmloda wrote:

I would still love to see a close up pic of the Owl ๐Ÿ˜‰

If you hadn’t noticed, under the close-up of the crow photo, GB has a link to her photobucket gallery. There are several photos there of the owl, although only one close-up which is of it’s face.

no problem! ๐Ÿ˜€

Mmloda
      Participant

Lokie wrote:

Thanks for the link, Sunhawk ๐Ÿ™‚

mmloda wrote:

I would still love to see a close up pic of the Owl ๐Ÿ˜‰

If you hadn’t noticed, under the close-up of the crow photo, GB has a link to her photobucket gallery. There are several photos there of the owl, although only one close-up which is of it’s face.

oh ok…thank you Lokie… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

Andrea
        Participant

I totally love the first dragon she’s got up on her sales page now, but I wouldn’t risk the shipping here ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
          One thing I’d love to see her try are equines… I’ve never seen unicorns or winged horses at all and I’d be they’d be fabulous!
          Someone commision one so we can see! ๐Ÿ˜€

Maria
          Participant

Phoenix, if the shipping is all you’re worried about, go for it. My birds got here absolutely unscathed, and especially the songbird branch is nothing of loose ends and fragile points. 8)

Andrea
            Participant

Yes, but you didn’t have the UNITED STATES post office ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Maria
              Participant

Oh. Yeah. That’s a point.

Skylover
                Participant

Phoenix wrote:

Yes, but you didn’t have the UNITED STATES post office ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Phoenix, I’ve gotten several pieces from El (nothing as big as that dragon though) and they’ve all gotten to me just fine. I even had one that accidentally got shipped to Finland because of a Postal error, then shipped back to me, and it arrived just fine. The pieces are really fragile though so you have to take care in unpackaging and handling them.

Maria
                  Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ How can anyone confuse FInland with Colorado? XD

Skylover
                    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

There were two packages – one going to Finland, one going to Colorado. The Canadian post office switched the customs labels. It wasn’t Ellen’s fault, but she kindly paid to have the packages reshipped. You would think that somewhere along the line they would have noticed that there were two distinct address on the packages, but they didn’t.

Skylover wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

There were two packages – one going to Finland, one going to Colorado. The Canadian post office switched the customs labels. It wasn’t Ellen’s fault, but she kindly paid to have the packages reshipped. You would think that somewhere along the line they would have noticed that there were two distinct address on the packages, but they didn’t.

I heard about that one! LOL I was confused myself how no one noticed!

Man I have to stop disappearing for long periods of time, I miss this forum!

Maria
                      Participant

And you get missed too, sunhawk. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Greater Basilisk wrote:

And you get missed too, sunhawk. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Awww thanks deary ^_^ <3
                        I just got all caught up in making art for the anime con that just passed, lost track of time heh heh

Viewing 13 posts - 166 through 178 (of 178 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.