fbpx

Craigslist Albany – Peacocks

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Craigslist Albany – Peacocks

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

It’s pretty high on this side of the state, Western NY. Around $3.62.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

ok, then the office manager lied. it is worse elsewhere in the state! my parents in pa always get their gas from nj when they can. the live right across from trenton, nj

Jodi
      Participant

So, Kachina, did you ever get this resolved?

The dragon did actually arrive today. I have pictures to post tomorrow of the packing job. She was told and showed how to pack Windstones without the original box, but didn’t even get CLOSE. Lots of newspaper, about a dozen pieces of styrofoam. It’s a miracle he got here in one piece, but has chips all over him. I think I’m gonna just cut my losses and chalk it up to a lesson learned, I’m tired of dealing with her and the lies and at least now he’s got a good home.

Leigha
        Participant

Kachina wrote:

The dragon did actually arrive today. I have pictures to post tomorrow of the packing job. She was told and showed how to pack Windstones without the original box, but didn’t even get CLOSE. Lots of newspaper, about a dozen pieces of styrofoam. It’s a miracle he got here in one piece, but has chips all over him. I think I’m gonna just cut my losses and chalk it up to a lesson learned, I’m tired of dealing with her and the lies and at least now he’s got a good home.

ouch, atleast you payed less than what I was going to pay for him.

show us pics when you get him all fixed up 🙂

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Kachina wrote:

If you want to get him fixed Kyrin is the BEST!

siberakh1
            Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Kachina wrote:

If you want to get him fixed Kyrin is the BEST!

Yes! Post pics of the damage. Kyrin can make him new again! 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.