fbpx

Craigslist Albany – Peacocks

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Craigslist Albany – Peacocks

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Kachina wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

“Dragons, Wizards, Unicorns”: http://cnj.craigslist.org/clt/554928020.html

Careful with this person. She showed up here looking for values, and made deals she then backed out of with several forum members. She listed the pieces on ebay seperately after they didn’t sell as a group. I bought her emerald OW for $200 through ebay, and have heard nothing from her since I paid. The item was won and paid for on 2/18 and was supposed to be shipped via USPS. She lives approximately 7 hours from me, so if it was shipped it should be getting here. It should have *already* been here. I emailed last night to ask when and if this had shipped and have yet to get a reply, wheras before I paid she answered those emails within minutes.

I’m not saying the girl’s a scammer, but definitely beware. I do not have good vibes about this.

I was going to say something about her too. I arranged to get the Emperor, then she put him up on eBay. I hope you get your OW. Great price on him if you do!

Kyrin

siberakh1
    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

S/he’s got four peacocks for sale, for pretty good prices:

http://albany.craigslist.org/clt/584127901.html
      I this Albany CA??
      I work near there. If anyone needs the itmes picked up and packed CORRECTLY and you can paypal the money to me I’d be willling to pick them up in person

No. Albany, NY. I bought his peacock emperor πŸ˜€

<-- Click us please, so we can hatch. :)

Stephanie
      Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

No. Albany, NY. I bought his peacock emperor πŸ˜€

Congratulations!!

Bob

Well that will not work for me then. I’m in CA, Sorry I can’t help
          AND CONGRATS!!

Pegasi1978
          Participant

I didn’t realize there was an Albany, CA. I knew about the one in New York and there’s one here in Georgia.

Jodi
            Participant

There’s an Albany in Minnesota too.

twindragonsmum
              Participant

There’s also an Albany in Idaho and another Albany in Utah πŸ˜€ Must be a popular place name!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Kachina wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

Careful with this person. She showed up here looking for values, and made deals she then backed out of with several forum members. She listed the pieces on ebay seperately after they didn’t sell as a group. I bought her emerald OW for $200 through ebay, and have heard nothing from her since I paid. The item was won and paid for on 2/18 and was supposed to be shipped via USPS. She lives approximately 7 hours from me, so if it was shipped it should be getting here. It should have *already* been here. I emailed last night to ask when and if this had shipped and have yet to get a reply, wheras before I paid she answered those emails within minutes.

I’m not saying the girl’s a scammer, but definitely beware. I do not have good vibes about this.

I’m not trying to be nasty, but I’d suggest everyone steer clear of this person. It’s been 10 days since I last heard from her, and I don’t think it’s at all unreasonable for me to have emailed her daily since then asking her when this item shipped and to please update me. Two hundred bucks is two hundred bucks, ya know? Anyways, no response, so I figure he must’ve been sold to a higher bidder locally since none of the other items were relisted. I’m filing a claim with ebay tomorrow and hope they nail her to the wall.

Stephanie
                Participant

Yikes. Good luck, Kachina.

Leigha
                  Participant

Kachina wrote:

Kachina wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

I’m not trying to be nasty, but I’d suggest everyone steer clear of this person. It’s been 10 days since I last heard from her, and I don’t think it’s at all unreasonable for me to have emailed her daily since then asking her when this item shipped and to please update me. Two hundred bucks is two hundred bucks, ya know? Anyways, no response, so I figure he must’ve been sold to a higher bidder locally since none of the other items were relisted. I’m filing a claim with ebay tomorrow and hope they nail her to the wall.

I know that woman too. When she came on the forum selling her stuff I told her I’d buy that same emerald old warrior for 300 and shipping ( I really wanted it ) well she said she’d hold it for me until my paycheck came in. I heard nothing back from her after than and while searching ebay for other pieces I came across her auction of it. I was so mad. I sent her an email asking her why she didn’t contact me before saying she was going to do that, and she never responded to me. I’d stay clear of her as well.

2 Albany’s in Wisconsin. I think it’s a pretty common name!

I live like an hour from albany, Ny, I don’t know if that helps anyone.

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

Albany is NY’s capital. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer wrote:

yes, and the cost inflated portion of the state! ugh. gas is like 10-20 cents more here than surrounding areas. i bet nyc is cheaper!

siberakh1
                      Participant

gryphondreamer wrote:

Jennifer wrote:

yes, and the cost inflated portion of the state! ugh. gas is like 10-20 cents more here than surrounding areas. i bet nyc is cheaper!

Depends where in the five boroughs you are. Highest price I found was a place in the Bronx at $3.63, but some places in the city are like $3.15 still. It’s even cheaper if you just go across the bridge to NJ. You don’t even have to get out of the car to pump it (someone does it for you πŸ™‚ ). NYS just has a really high state gas tax. The thing is, the state and federal taxes haven’t increased much in the last 5 years.

<-- Click us please, so we can grow up. :)
                        http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/35119

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.