fbpx

Covid 19 Support/Whine thread

Home Forums Miscellany Community Covid 19 Support/Whine thread

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 296 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

Setsunawolf: hope you’re both okay! *crosses fingers that the tests are negative*

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Bodine
      Participant

I finally got my mask in,after 9weeks.
        Nicely made,very soft material.I wonder what it looks like on from a distance?😁

20200714_1342592

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

pipsxlch
        Participant

I have been thinking about getting one of those, it’s good to see one ‘in the wild’.

Now we’re directly exposed. My daughter’s boyfriend’s coworker had a ‘cold’ a couple weeks ago. They were worried so a week and a half ago they went and got tested, although they were told the coworker had been tested and was negative. Since then, they’ve gotten ‘colds’, and gotten better. My 80 year old chubby noncompliant diabetic mother with respiratory and clotting issues on top of right heart enlargement was quite sick Thurs-Sun last week, she feels better now.
          Midday yesterday my daughter calls me at work. Just got the test results back, she and boyfriend are positive. Today they both feel like their ‘colds’ are back. My 76 year old bad heart COPD fat pack a day smoker husband and I went out with them Sunday. I take care of a 90 year old bed bound woman. Lovely. Sent hubby for a test today. Trying to get Mom to go.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Oh No, Pip and Setsuna!
            Hope you guys are okay! GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK! Crossing fingers, toes, everything that all is well!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Setsunawolf
            Participant

Hugs Pip. I feel your pain. We were exposed as well because someone else though the symptoms were not a big deal. It takes 3-7 days to get the results back. Have her go tested because she may need those results by the time they become available.
              I’ll keep you in my thoughts.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
              Sun Dragon Koi #3

pipsxlch
              Participant

Thank you everyone, and prayers for you and your daughter also Setsuna. Poor little mite.

This area is crazy with the amount of COVID- I’m in Florida, if you’ve watched the news. Test results are averaging a week or so here, it took my daughter 1 1/2 weeks to get hers. My husband’s doctor recommended he go to the hospital emergency room to get tested, that the results would be quicker.

Hope he doesn’t get it with all his health issues, or that if my mom has it what she had was it for her. We’re out of ICU beds in my county’s hospitals.

My daughter reports she and boyfriend can’t smell or taste anything today.😝

Setsunawolf
                Participant

So far My daughter and I have mostly cold like symptoms. We can’t even get tested until Thursday. I’ve had a low grade fever which has been uncomfortable. She’s mostly ok, it get Whitney real easy when she’s tired because she doesn’t feel 100%

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

So far My daughter and I have mostly cold like symptoms. We can’t even get tested until Thursday. I’ve had a low grade fever which has been uncomfortable. She’s mostly ok, it get Whitney real easy when she’s tired because she doesn’t feel 100%

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bodine
                    Participant

Oh gosh,wishing y’all all the best of luck and get well.

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

sorry so many of you are getting exposed…hope all goes well…*crosses fingers for everyone gets negatives*

4 things I'm looking for:
                        1. Mother Meerkat
                        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

pipsxlch
                        Participant

My husband’s results came back negative; maybe it’s a good thing my family is true to their Puritan roots and rarely do we touch or even get very close to one another. Because of my work schedule, I was unable to go for testing until this morning. Most likely what’s true for my husband is for me though.

We did have to take my mother to the ER this morning. They are admitting her as a probable COVID, she didn’t get tested until this. CAT scans show lung involvement.

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

I just had to show this off… our MD Governor made some headlines with this quote and a local company has now made face masks with it – And I LOVE IT! I may need to order some… might be great to wear and to gently *remind* people during the upcoming potentially rough times ahead as we get into Winter…

Wear-the-D-Mask

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                            Participant

Hahaha,good one.

Bodine
                              Participant

We all have to look out for each other,be a good friend and a good neighbor,and remind folks that covid is still alive and well and please don’t take the entire family especially a sick child,to go shopping.Muchless to buy mulch?Bodinetoo said a lady backed her SUV up into gardening to the fence up by the outside registers,blocking the walkway.When asked to pull out and park in designated spots for pickup and she said,I have a sick child with the flu and I don’t want to leave the car with him in it.REALLY? She just had to have her mulch.I swear,I try to give the human race the benefit of a doubt and then you see this.Nope,there it went…😔

twindragonsmum
                                Participant

And add a little more chlorine to the gene pool…

tdm

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 296 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.