fbpx

COPPER GOLD MOTHER COILED

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone COPPER GOLD MOTHER COILED

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 86 total)
  • Author

frozendragon wrote:

….her spending $2000 on a SK would be kind of like us spending $1000 on one…so even with duties and shipping…

Hmm…I would have to disagree there. Since UK’s per capita income is significantly less than that of the US, then it seems that in UK your friend’s position gets paid a lot more than an equivalent position in the US, but that its not the case for most positions. If all positions in the UK were paid several times what equivalent positions in the US are paid, then their per capita income should be a lot higher than ours.

Its possible that their cost of living is generally lower than in the US, which effectively gives them a somewhat higher salary…but it still wouldn’t be anywhere near double…

frozendragon
    Participant

mimitrek wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

….her spending $2000 on a SK would be kind of like us spending $1000 on one…so even with duties and shipping…

Hmm…I would have to disagree there. Since UK’s per capita income is significantly less than that of the US, then it seems that in UK your friend’s position gets paid a lot more than an equivalent position in the US, but that its not the case for most positions. If all positions in the UK were paid several times what equivalent positions in the US are paid, then their per capita income should be a lot higher than ours.

Its possible that their cost of living is generally lower than in the US, which effectively gives them a somewhat higher salary…but it still wouldn’t be anywhere near double…

hmm…maybe it depends on where you live…

but the double part I was talking about was referring to the exchange rate….

basically what I found was the numbers were the same…the value of the money was different….

frozendragon
      Participant

oh that….and compared to where I live….just about anywhere else pays more…. 😯

πŸ˜† And compared to where I live…just about anywhere else costs less…

I think this median income comparison chart explains it better. On average, after you take cost of living differences, etc. into account, people in UK have less purchasing power than people in the US.

Of course, on an individual basis this can vary quite a bit depending on what area of each country the person lives in…

frozendragon
        Participant

yeah…..it’s all complicated and stuff….I know here sucks….LOL

Yeah…it looks like every area has its drawbacks… πŸ˜•

Kujacker
          Participant

Wow. $1,700 for the mother? I don’t even have nearly that much in my bank account. Wish I had money like that to burn πŸ˜†

keschete
            Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Wow. $1,700 for the mother? I don’t even have nearly that much in my bank account. Wish I had money like that to burn πŸ˜†

The Momma Copper Gold Coiled want for $1125.00

The person who bought her lives in the UK and he/she must be a Windstone nut like the rest of us.

BDW
              Participant

keschete wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

The person who bought her lives in the UK and he/she must be a Windstone nut like the rest of us.
                HUMMMM…I would say he or she is the craziest of us all πŸ˜† Now if that user could just leave some for us that would be great!

Bob

Kujacker wrote:

You are not the only one!!!

Bob

Blackdesertwind wrote:

keschete wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

HUMMMM…I would say he or she is the craziest of us all πŸ˜† Now if that user could just leave some for us that would be great!
                    was it $1700 or $1125??

keschete
                    Participant

$1125 because my last bid was $1100…I admit I am crazy tooo….

Kujacker
                      Participant

keschete wrote:

Oops! This is me skimming stuff and not paying attention XD Um yeah. STILL don’t have that in my bank account. Not with my job problem right now @__@ *shakes fist at bankrupt companies*

Maria
                        Participant

Congrats to Rumsey anyway, I guess. I hope she takes Lokie’s invitation so we can see what kind of person has become the biggest buyer on E-Bay lately.

Lokie
                          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I hope she takes Lokie’s invitation so we can see what kind of person has become the biggest buyer on E-Bay lately.

Unfortunately, I’m unable to contact her and nudge her towards the forum πŸ™ Ebay keeps prohibiting me from sending any messages to Rumsey, stating that I can only contact Ebay members if I’m currently in an auction transaction with them. Weird, I’ve contacted people in the past πŸ˜• Maybe another forum member may have better luck trying?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 86 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.