fbpx

COPPER GOLD MOTHER COILED

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone COPPER GOLD MOTHER COILED

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Your green eyes were not green enought to my taste, Imagine a more vibrant green similar to my signy. ๐Ÿ˜‰
      Here’s one I just modified.

I was actually going for a shade of green like that, but the color replacement tool never likes to cooperate with me. It alwasys seems to make the colors lighter than I want. Probably due to the program settings. For all that I’ve worked with Photoshop I still don’t know how to use everything in it.

BDW
      Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Your green eyes were not green enought to my taste, Imagine a more vibrant green similar to my signy. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I was actually going for a shade of green like that, but the color replacement tool never likes to cooperate with me. It alwasys seems to make the colors lighter than I want. Probably due to the program settings. For all that I’ve worked with Photoshop I still don’t know how to use everything in it.

The program I use is called ArcSoft PhotoImpression 3.0 . I also used it for my signy. It’s simple and works great. ๐Ÿ˜€

Stephanie
        Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

I love photoshop! I took a graphics class in college and learned how to use it. It was a lot of fun! ๐Ÿ™‚

keschete
          Participant

Mine! Mine! Mine! (like the seagulls on Finding Nemo) Hehehehehehehehe!!!!

keschete
            Participant

Wait! Stop! You are under my control! There is NO COPPER GOLD COILED MOMMA!

You can not bid because she does not exist! There is no such thing as Ebay! You must not spend any more money on Windstones!

Maria
              Participant

Too late, keschete. She’s already dazzled everyone.

Oooh she is lovely!

Maria
                Participant

I wonder if she’ll go for as much as the violet gold did?

Participant

Is it just me or does $1000+ for her seem a bit steep? She is absolutely gorgeous and all (and a wonderful compliment to Olimpia’s skill), but she is so small. The auction is now getting into the range of a Secret Keeper.

Yeah, I also think that the bidding has gotten pretty crazy, considering the size and the fact that its not a OOAK or even a limited edition.

keschete
                    Participant

It’s that darn Rumsey person…she keeps uping the bid….if it gets any higher she can have her…..she out bid me on the green coiled momma and paid $455 and then I ended up getting the other one for like $350 or so……

So if she outbids me this time she can have that and the SK…..and I’ll get a cheaper one latter…I wasn’t gonna say anything…but I am aggravated with ebay right now….and I really, really wanted her….

Arlla
                      Participant

keschete wrote:

It’s that darn Rumsey person…she keeps uping the bid….if it gets any higher she can have her…..she out bid me on the green coiled momma and paid $455 and then I ended up getting the other one for like $350 or so……

So if she outbids me this time she can have that and the SK…..and I’ll get a cheaper one latter…I wasn’t gonna say anything…but I am aggravated with ebay right now….and I really, really wanted her….

Don’t worry, Keschete – the ending bid being very high means they’re much more likely to do more in that color!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                        -J R R Tolkien

Skigod377
                        Participant

Thats very true. ๐Ÿ™‚ Its hard to win stuff lately. Everything is going so high. I have not won in a long time and I used to win often.

Arlla
                          Participant

it’s been bizzare on ebay lately… ๐Ÿ˜• some things are going very high and other things are going for a pitance…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                            -J R R Tolkien

Jodi
                            Participant

Yeah. I’ve noticed that too. It’s been so hard to win a Male Kirin, I’ve all but given up on it.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 86 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.