fbpx

Copper Cowry dragons coming soon to an Ebay near you

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Copper Cowry dragons coming soon to an Ebay near you

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Tyrrlin
    Participant

Both of them are gorgeous! I love the Hatching Empress sculpt, and you did a lovely job on them.

Windstone collector in remission. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Mmloda
      Participant

I LOVE both of them….I am more partial to the brown one but thats only because I love browns and orangy colors…. ๐Ÿ˜€

I do really like the blue on the other one tho, her eyes go really well with her colors… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

Arlla
        Participant

I can’t wait to get to a dragon who isn’t in an egg. I want to see what kind of fun things I can do with the rest of the body.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

Bob

we want to see that too

Zelda
            Participant

Wow, that brown empress is gorgeous! The blue one is pretty too, but if I had to choose one the brown would win by a mile. Beautiful work, as always!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

laphon1
              Participant

Welcome back!

Those eyes in the blue hatcher are wonderful. And I just love what you do with the eggs.

Arlla
                Participant

Aren’t those eyes great?? I guess they were used in one of the OOOLD pieces, the toad from the old animal line, I think. But they don’t fit any of the eye sockets for the dragons. Not one. They’re floating around in the empresses eye sockets with excess glue filling up the gaps. But they’re so neat! They’ve got that funky shaped pupil and the irises are actually golden instead of a flat color. I wish I could use them for sellable special pieces, but oh well.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                  -J R R Tolkien

Sbianchi
                  Participant

Welcome Back Arlla! I really like both of them, I would have to get both
                    because I couldn’t just choose one of them, they’re both Gorgeous!

Jodi
                    Participant

I love them both! They are so beautiful! I’m guessing Eleanor is from Lord of the Rings, but I’m not sure.

Katherine
                      Participant

I absolitely LOVE the brown and blue dragons!! I am so picky about the colors of them, but I LOVE both!! Those pegasi hatchlings will look gorgeous too, I know it!! Since you can’t sell the first one you could always gift it…… squeek* squeek*
                        lol I am not meaning to be rude. ๐Ÿ™‚ You have gorgeous talent Arlla!!

Nicole
                        Participant

Maybe the factory could make eyes like that in the right size? What’s one more thing to add to the list of one million things to do ๐Ÿ˜† But I agree I love those eyes. It would be cool to get more eye variation. The eyes draw me the most so I would love to see new eye ideas ๐Ÿ™‚

Andrea
                          Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

I absolitely LOVE the brown and blue dragons!! I am so picky about the colors of them, but I LOVE both!! Those pegasi hatchlings will look gorgeous too, I know it!! Since you can’t sell the first one you could always gift it…… squeek* squeek*
                            lol I am not meaning to be rude. ๐Ÿ™‚ You have gorgeous talent Arlla!!

Raffle prizes??? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Skigod377
                            Participant

Wow. It took forever for those pics to load but the wait was worth it. I had to let you know that I love the brown one. Wonderfully great job.

WOW! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I love the brown one! I would love to have such a gorgeous piece in my collection!

LadyFirebird
                              Participant

I love them both! I’m not partial to the eggies but I like these! Beautiful job. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 108 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.