Copper Cowry dragons coming soon to an Ebay near you

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Copper Cowry dragons coming soon to an Ebay near you

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 108 total)
  • Author

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the blue, especially! the other is nice too, but wow. the blue is amazing!

Thrippa
    Participant

I’ll vote for both of them; I love blue anyway, but that brown and carmel looks splendid as well.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Adaneth wrote:

They’re both striking, but since I don’t like browns….well, obviously it’s the blue that has my fingers twitching. REALLY looking forward to seeing what you do with those hatching pegasi–might have to start saving pennies! ๐Ÿ˜€

Great work on all those eggs! ๐Ÿ™‚
        Total agreement with Adaneth here! Have pennies saved for something special and one of those hatching pegasus might be it.

Syn
        Participant

I love the brown one and would buy it in a heartbeat. ๐Ÿ˜€ I quite like the blue one (even though I am not a “blue” person) but not paired with that egg color; I would like it better in the regular production-colored egg or maybe with a lot less speckles. I would still buy the blue one though. I just can’t pass up the Hatching Emperors (more, more, more, please) and Empresses. ๐Ÿ˜‰

siberakh1
          Participant

Both of those dragons are absolutely gorgeous! I really love the brown’s coloring. The blue is very pretty as well (I really like that shade of blue). It would match quite nicely with the pyo keeper I got from Kitsunelady in the last PYO swap! I hope you do another one in that color scheme, since he is all pocked. ๐Ÿ™‚ I can’t wait to see what you do with the hatching pegasi.

Nytetyger wrote:

wow, I adore the blue– looks like a bluejay to me, one of my all time favorite birds… and I agree with whomever said they’d buy it, pinholes and all!

I agree, the blue reminded me of a jay as well. Both are gorgeous! The brown reminds me of a Cadbury caramel egg… Chocolate and caramel coloring. Oh, and the toad eyes? They look really nice on the blue. And I love how you do eggshells! Can’t wait to see the pegs painted.

Bob

*FAINTS!!!
              HEY mother nature makes pin holes in her eggs!!!

Arlla
              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

*FAINTS!!!
                HEY mother nature makes pin holes in her eggs!!!

LOL but hopefully not in her dragons! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Trust me, she’s a MESS. You guys might buy her, but John and Melody would never let her out of the factory. Definitely not up to company standards! But I’ll work on getting that color on some other dragon…
                Huh, you guys are right she IS jay colored. Not what I was trying for, but hey cool! I love jays and corvids.

I’m really glad you guys like the cowry color! I love it. I want to see it on an emperor, though I don’t have an emperor to paint at this time. Maybe an Old Warrior…? ๐Ÿ˜‰

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

machineguts
                Participant

Oh man, I LOVE these!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Maria
                  Participant

I’m in love with that Cowry color! Arlla, these are gorgeous.

lamortefille
                    Participant

I think the dragons looks smashing! And those eggs…LOVE THEM! One of my pet peeves has always been white chicken egg shells for the sculpts (sorry Mel ๐Ÿ˜ณ ), though it’s never stopped me from buying them. lol

darjeb
                      Participant

I love any of the royal hatchers I have all of them except for the peacock kinglet which continues to escape from me. I love both the blue and the brown and would by both

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

I am going to crawl over in a corner, pass out, and hope………….very hard………I wake up rich.

that blue one is soooo pretty. T_T

your skills make me jelouse Arlla!

Jasmine
                          Participant

Love the blue one, Arlla!! Welcome back to our world ๐Ÿ˜€

Kristi
                            Participant

OMG! Those are soooooo gorgeous! I love the blue, especially the way the color enhances the darker hues. Can you just ship the blue one my way? :shrug:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 108 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.