fbpx

Congratulations drag0nfeathers!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Congratulations drag0nfeathers!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Chloe
    Participant

I am SO happy for you! And, wow, yes, they are AMAZING! I am especially fond of that wonderful Diablo scheme!!

Can’t wait to see the rest of them pop up. ๐Ÿ™‚ I can’t believe these were your first airbrush attempts….what talent!

StormDancer
      Participant

Very beautiful work! Congratulations on having them sold as Windstone editions! It’s obviously a well deserved honor!

Looking for:
        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Thank you again so much everyone <3 The Male Kirin ends today and he's still so low 0.o I know it's just my own pride talking but I hope he jumps up a lot at the end of the auction (being my first piece and everything on ebay, LOL) It would be a nice morale booster. LOL! I think I'm just impossible to please! ^_^ Good luck to anyone who may be bidding on him! I was really proud how the whole family turned out!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Thank you again so much everyone <3 The Male Kirin ends today and he's still so low 0.o I know it's just my own pride talking but I hope he jumps up a lot at the end of the auction (being my first piece and everything on ebay, LOL) It would be a nice morale booster. LOL!

Oh, I’m sure the bidding will be fierce at the end. I’ve been surprised by how fast the prices go up in the last minute and seconds…. see, it’s already over $261 and still 5 hours to go! ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

I know. Auctions are always so unpredictable. I’m just so super excited I can barely contain it!

Got a busted Windstone?
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Tattoo Mother Kirin

chibishiro12
              Participant

And now the male Kirin is over $360! Wow. Can’t wait to see what it actually sells for. We have about an hour left to go. The female will probably do the same thing too. Congrats on having your first pieces be so popular! But I can’t say I am surprised, the color scheme is so gorgeous there was no way they wouldn’t be! ๐Ÿ™‚

Looking for-
                red fire young dragon
                old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

I did one whole family of them. ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Thank you again so much everyone <3 The Male Kirin ends today and he's still so low 0.o I know it's just my own pride talking but I hope he jumps up a lot at the end of the auction (being my first piece and everything on ebay, LOL) It would be a nice morale booster. LOL! I think I'm just impossible to please! ^_^ Good luck to anyone who may be bidding on him! I was really proud how the whole family turned out!

I know how you feel! I used to be a mess any time a piece of mine that took a week or two to paint went up on eBay! Too stressful. XD

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

WOW! I can’t believe the difference in price the male and the female got. So weird, I always thought the males got more attention then the females did. It feels so different when it’s something you painted! Like, I will watch the end of auctions sometimes for entertainment value sometimes if I just happen to catch them ending in the last few minutes, but it’s a whole different kind of exciting! ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

She went for a great price!!! Wow. Bravo again Mandy. I am sooo happy for you ๐Ÿ™‚

chibishiro12
                      Participant

WOW! I can’t believe the difference in price the male and the female got. So weird, I always thought the males got more attention then the females did. It feels so different when it’s something you painted! Like, I will watch the end of auctions sometimes for entertainment value sometimes if I just happen to catch them ending in the last few minutes, but it’s a whole different kind of exciting! ^_^

Yeah, when I looked at the price that the female finally sold for I was so surprised that it was that much more than the male! I think that it is really interesting that your pieces have sold for more than the normal ebay pieces have in the last few weeks. Congrats again!

Looking for-
                        red fire young dragon
                        old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Laurie
                        Participant

Mandy, I’m so proud of you!!! Your pieces I’ve seen sold are wonderful. I’m not much for the bold, I like the more.. natural, subdued? But you done good honey. Keep up working like that and you might just be movin to Corvallis. ๐Ÿ˜‰ hugs

Sirithiliel
                          Participant

I’m sure it’s a wonderful feeling! Congrats again on getting to try your hand at airbrushing for Windstone, ya super lucky duck!

etruscan
                            Participant

This one was because I like the female kirins much better than the males and wasn’t bidding on the male. I don’t know who I pushed up – I was the underbidder – but I hope she loves the piece!

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

Woot! Another one of the pieces I painted has appeared! XD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-SHIMMERING-EMBERS-1-RISING-SPECTRAL-DRAGON-FIGURINE-FANTASY-STATUE-/291183028194?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43cbdc67e2#ht_627wt_1096

Got a busted Windstone?
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.