fbpx

Confusing problem of the day

Home Forums Miscellany Community Confusing problem of the day

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

OK – I’ll ask! What is a fox tail in this context? My first thought was a fox version of the “Davy Crockett coonskin hat” with a tail down the back, but now I’m guessing that isn’t it.

Just a fox tail on my pants. Like this, just not necessarily that color (though I do have this color… I just have many fox tails in different colors, including dyed colors). Just pinned on the back of my pants.

I think you’re right.. it sounds like this guy had a problem with it and for whatever reason he felt like he had the right to tell you what you could and couldn’t wear. Telling you you have to take a collar off when you get weighed? Like it’s really going to make a difference in your weight? Really?

Honestly, it sounds to me like someone who had a teensy bit of power (IE: a supervisor or some sort of middle management) decided he wanted to use it because he didn’t like your style. I call shenanigans on the entire affair, since you’re totally right – you have every right to wear what you want to!

As long as the attire is within reason, no bits and pieces are falling out, you should have been left alone.

I’m with Hannah on this one.

Your unusual uniqueness of a tail and collar maybe disturbed him and he felt he needed a power trip boost. “Oh, don’t like, must make her take them off.”

Sadly, people are like that.

Me, I’d wear them again in hopes he was there. Not that I like causing trouble in any way shape or form, but because I despise power tripping jerks. The former would superceed the prior.

~Hoofer

etruscan
      Participant

In partial defense of the manager – he may have been worried that one donor with unconventional attire would make other donors uncomfortable and/or scare them away. I’m not saying I agree, just that I can see the thought process. I think that Kujacker is male – I wonder if the manager would have as many problems with a female wearing a collar and fox tail?
        On the other hand, maybe the manager was passing on grief he had gotten from someone further up the food chain. Who knows! Fingers crossed that there are no more problems.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.