fbpx

Collections? (Other than Windstone)

Home Forums Miscellany Community Collections? (Other than Windstone)

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 176 total)
  • Author

Wow, are most of that tall?

darjeb
    Participant

Dragpms
      Porcelain Collector Cabbage Patch Dolls
      State Quarters P & D
      Diamond & gemstone Rings
      Old Bell System & Baby Bell & all spin-off coffee mugs
      Books
      Crystal
      CD’s
      Disney Ornaments
      Chow Chow Dog stuff

those ball jointed dolls are called dollfies and good gods they are expensive as all hell..even ordering them straight from japan will knock you back about $500><

Patricia
      Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Oh, pretty. What is the horse on the middle third shelf laying down in the first picture?

Goodness, I missed this before. I’ll try and put up a pic. that is actually a pretty neat horse. πŸ™‚

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Patricia
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Nice horses. I like the curio as well. Not from IKEA, is it? πŸ˜†

I missed this as well. No it is not. πŸ™‚
          I think it might have been from TJ Max, but it was a while ago.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Patricia
          Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

azurielle I really like that ABJ doll in the second photo. She almost looks like a real elf in a forest.

I was thinking the exact same thing! It is an awesome pic!

sunhawk wrote:

I collect CDs (especially related to Depeche Mode or Savage Garden), DVDs of my fave movies, anything dragon or gryphon, chestnuts and acorns (old habit LOL), smooth rocks and I collect coins to give to my dad ^_^

I collect acorns too!!! and cows, I have a whole herd, including my newest fott and a half long cast iron cow, that i got for a steal at the couny fair!! I also collect Charming tails, and spoons. And otters, I ahve alot of otters, I even have a giant 4 foot tall stuffed dragon too.

Azurielle
            Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

azurielle I really like that ABJ doll in the second photo. She almost looks like a real elf in a forest.

Thanks! Most of my pictures of them are taken outside, except for the large group pics. too many to move easily.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Azurielle
              Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

There are many different sizes, but the two elves are examples of the larger sized ones.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Azurielle
                Participant

Dracomancer wrote:

those ball jointed dolls are called dollfies and good gods they are expensive as all hell..even ordering them straight from japan will knock you back about $500><

Actually, only the Japanese one from one comapnay are called Super Dollfies, and woe be the person who doesn’t understand that, for in the doll community, they will bite your head off. Not me though. And yes, they are very expensive…and I remeber the good old days when I thought buying my Emerald Emperor was amazingly expensive! πŸ˜‰

Keeper of the Fledgings

Windstones
                  Art Supplies.. dust..

azurielle wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

There are many different sizes, but the two elves are examples of the larger sized ones.

Very Cool. I agree with the others…I do like the Elf pic/doll.

azurielle wrote:

Dracomancer wrote:

Actually, only the Japanese one from one comapnay are called Super Dollfies, and woe be the person who doesn’t understand that, for in the doll community, they will bite your head off. Not me though. And yes, they are very expensive…and I remeber the good old days when I thought buying my Emerald Emperor was amazingly expensive! πŸ˜‰

lol i have been wanting a dark elf super dollfie for awhile and my gf wants a few..but when we saw the prices we pretty much had heart failure

We collect:
                  1) Comics
                  2) First Edition Books
                  3) Zuni Fetishes
                  4) Vintage Cast Iron Doorstops and Bookends
                  5) Inkwells
                  6) Pocket Dragons
                  7) Tudor Mint Pewter Figs
                  8) Texas Renaissance Steins
                  9) Cookie Jars
                  10)Antique Photography
                  11)Lord of the Rings busts
                  12)Thomas Clark Gnomes
                  13)Lunchboxes
                  14)Paperweights
                  15)Kewpie Dolls
                  16)Insulators
                  17)Original Art
                  18)Figural Steins
                  ….I’m sure I’ve missed something.
                  We’re not rich or anything, we just find stuff at estate sales, and resale shope. Our friends joke that our house looks like an antique store. Lots of dusting… πŸ™„

Nagem00
                  Participant

Lets see, collections… where to start??

1) Rocks…. interesting ones I find while on vacation, or in a souvenir shop.
                    2) McFarlane’s Dragons.
                    3) Old antique stuff I find for dirt cheep at garage sales.
                    4) Books
                    5) Manga
                    6) DVD’s
                    7) Markers / Pencils / Paints / beads / Crafty stuff
                    8) Blankets
                    9) Enchantica Dragons
                    10) Wall scrolls for Anime
                    11) PVC Figures for Anime
                    12) D & D Dice
                    13) and any thing els thats shiny and pretty and inspires day dreaming.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 176 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.