fbpx

Coincidence

Home Forums Miscellany Community Coincidence

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Lokie wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

EDIT: Mm, never mind, I just saw they’re printed on the feathers. Still pretty.

I thought they are prints of the feathers the artisted previuosly painted, not images printed on feathers.

😆 Oh heck, I even managed to misunderstand that! Thanks for the correction, Lokie.

CherylKaufman wrote:

THIS IS THE ARTIST I POINTED OUT IN ANOTHER POST!! I got her “snow griffin” print from our friends for a Christmas present!

I’m sorry – I must have missed the post – just one more coincidence.

Emerald – if you see your friend tell her I love, love Moon Dance and I got the other gryphon to have a pair (plus the ferret picture because it is hard to find good ferret art – weasel power!)

Jodi
      Participant

I will. I’ll tell her to come join us out here.

Jennifer
        Keymaster

emerald212 wrote:

I will. I’ll tell her to come join us out here.

She’s visited the factory, so she knows we exist. 🙂 She may not know about the forum though- I have no idea.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

nessiemom
          Participant

I have 6 of her original feathers, and 2 of her prints… She used to be out at our RenFest around the time I was working out there. I keep an eye on her site, but haven’t seen her in forever. I was looking and thinking about ordering a couple of prints, but just haven’t made up my mind yet… lol

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.