fbpx

Coffee Table Book?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Coffee Table Book?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

the dragon collector wrote:

It would be cool to have notepads and things like that with pics of windstones on them. A person like myself would have loved to have school supplies with windstones on them too. Like notebooks,binders, those sort of things.

This is a cool place …

http://www.cafepress.com/windstonestuff

Melody
      Keymaster

Stephanie wrote:

I got this idea today, and wondered if it’s ever been considered. Have you ever thought about doing a coffee table book of Windstones? I look at all the stunning pictures on the website, and the ones listed for ebay auctions and think – those would look great in a book, with notes about each piece, and sitting on my coffee table! Much like the Trail of Painted Ponies books.
        Especially with self-publishing sites out, it could be pretty easy to put together, I’d think…it could be a fun project. People could even submit pictures of their own collections, PYOs…I’m a computer nut but I also adore tangible things, so I’d love a book of photos and stories. Stories about how people got into Windstones, about their favorite pieces, the history of Windstones compiled…I’m rambling now, I know. ๐Ÿ™‚
        Anyway, that’s my after-midnight thought! It’s something I’d be interested in working on. Thanks!

Everybody has answered this for me.
        It is a project we have been thinking about doing for years. It keeps getting easier to think about.. programs are improving, print on demand is becoming a normal thing. Who knows. We are control nuts, but also realize the enormous pool of talent and skill you folks represent.

Stephanie
        Participant

Alright, thanks for the reply! ๐Ÿ™‚

Mmloda
          Participant

I would love to get a coffe table book of all of the windstone pieces to date…. ๐Ÿ˜†

PLEASE CLICK US AND HELP US HATCH AND GROW UP TO BE THE BEST DRAGONS EVER…. ๐Ÿ˜†

Marzena

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.