fbpx

Claire Marie RIP 1996-2008

Home Forums Miscellany Community Claire Marie RIP 1996-2008

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 156 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I’m glad she seems to be feeling a little bit better. It’s a good sign she is back and sleeping along side you again. Don’t let her age worry you. Bubbas has had many brushes like this and though it cost over $2,000 the atttntion he was able to recieve proved that even against all odds, sick kitties can live to be more then 20 years old and still be going strong πŸ˜€

If it helps I am going to be buying stuff from your store soon! πŸ˜‰

Keep positive and don’t give up! Your kitties will all be in my prayers. *hugs*

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jodi
      Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I’m glad she seems to be feeling a little bit better. It’s a good sign she is back and sleeping along side you again. Don’t let her age worry you. Bubbas has had many brushes like this and though it cost over $2,000 the atttntion he was able to recieve proved that even against all odds, sick kitties can live to be more then 20 years old and still be going strong πŸ˜€

If it helps I am going to be buying stuff from your store soon! πŸ˜‰

Keep positive and don’t give up! Your kitties will all be in my prayers. *hugs*

Thanks much! For the encouragement and the impending sales. I really need to sell things soon to pay for this surgery. I was actually able to cover it, but I don’t have money to pay for anything else now, like bills. I am selling some things in the flea market too. Some of my own Windstone collection and some other stuff I can bear to part with.

Setsunawolf
        Participant

Kyrin wrote:

Dogs are really dumb, they eat rocks!
          Kyrin

And tires, and chew toys, and dry wall, and couches

My Shion ate rocks when he was younger, fortunately he threw them up and we didn’t have to surgically go in after them.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
          Participant

Hang tight. The important thing is to love on your kitty. Good, bad or indifferent the time spent with her is what matters.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

setsunawolf wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

Kyrin

My Shion ate rocks when he was younger, fortunately he threw them up and we didn’t have to surgically go in after them.

then our cat must be part dog, the dummy likes to eat the plastic tabs off bread and pretty much anything that fits in his mouth

Necron99 wrote:

setsunawolf wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

Kyrin

then our cat must be part dog, the dummy likes to eat the plastic tabs off bread and pretty much anything that fits in his mouth

So does Kimi, but she also follows us around the house like a dog (she’s our little stalker, or more specifically, my little stalker).

Starbreeze
            Participant

Sending lots of good wishes your way, Em!! We love our four footed babies too!!!

Jodi
              Participant

Thanks, star! Her stomach scar looks really good. I hope the inside one is as good as the outside one. She is starting to eat a lot more, but still hasn’t tried the crunchy food yet.

We figured out a method to give her the liquid antibiotics more effectively, but they make her drool something terrible. We try to give her a special treat afterwards so she can get the taste out of her mouth, but she doesn’t always want it. Her sneezing is still really bad. And she blows her nose without covering it, so it just sprays everywhere. She slept next to me last night and kept spraying me. Gross! I finally made her leave because I couldn’t stand it any more. I hope the antibiotics take care of this cold soon.

emerald212 wrote:

Thanks, star! Her stomach scar looks really good. I hope the inside one is as good as the outside one. She is starting to eat a lot more, but still hasn’t tried the crunchy food yet.

We figured out a method to give her the liquid antibiotics more effectively, but they make her drool something terrible. We try to give her a special treat afterwards so she can get the taste out of her mouth, but she doesn’t always want it. Her sneezing is still really bad. And she blows her nose without covering it, so it just sprays everywhere. She slept next to me last night and kept spraying me. Gross! I finally made her leave because I couldn’t stand it any more. I hope the antibiotics take care of this cold soon.

I am so pleased to hear she is doing well, though it’s a bummer she picked up a respiratory infection on top of everything else, poor girl.

Yeah, those antibiotics taste terrible, could the doc change it to a pill form, that would help alot.

Anyway, I am really glad to hear she is doing so well.

Kyrin

Starbreeze
                Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Ugh!!! Our Pugs like to do that. Get really close to you and then sneeze unexpectedly. If they had a cold, I think I’d have to keep a towel handy. πŸ™„

Anyway, here’s hoping your kitties are good from here on out.

Jodi
                  Participant

Kyrin wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I am so pleased to hear she is doing well, though it’s a bummer she picked up a respiratory infection on top of everything else, poor girl.

Yeah, those antibiotics taste terrible, could the doc change it to a pill form, that would help alot.

Anyway, I am really glad to hear she is doing so well.

Kyrin

We had it changed from a pill to the liquid because she kept spitting the pill out. We couldn’t get her to take it at all. I was afraid of ripping out her stitches – it became that much of a fight. No, the liquid is good. It goes in. Very little comes out. She just has to drool a little. That’s what happens to stubborn kitties when they won’t take their pill.

I got a shower in. I feel a lot cleaner now, until the next time she sneezes on me. πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

It’s good to hear she’s doing better, but kitty sneezes… YURG! (we need a gagging emoticon πŸ˜‰ ) That’s almost as bad as kitty kisses with feathers hanging out of the mouth 😯 (shudder 😯 )

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

YAY!!! I love good news about kitties! πŸ˜€ *does a little dance*

lamortefille
                      Participant

I’m so happy Claire Marie is on the mend! πŸ˜€

Jodi
                        Participant

Me, too! She’s starting to wheeze now, so I’m going to have to call the vets tomorrow and see if the antibiotics she’s on will really help her URI or if we need something else instead.

I really wish I had sold some things in my sale thread. This kitty is getting expensive. πŸ˜•

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 156 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.