Claire Marie RIP 1996-2008

Home Forums Miscellany Community Claire Marie RIP 1996-2008

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 156 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

I’m sorry Em. My thoughts are with you. πŸ˜₯

Copper83
      Participant

I’m so sorry Emerald. I went thru this with my Mitzy kitty last year. It’s the hardest thing to do even though you know it’s the right thing.

Jasmine
        Participant

I’m so terribly sorry Em. *Hugs* πŸ˜₯

Jodi
          Participant

Thank you all. I appreciate the compassion.

Stephanie
            Participant

*many hugs*

Skigod377
              Participant

Im sorry you are going thru this but im glad she’s not suffering anymore. πŸ™ Big hugs Em.

Oh damn, Em! I had so hoped that she would be with you for at least a few more months, so you had some recovery time from the loss of Katie. But I guess that just wasn’t in the cards. Damn!

My heart goes out to you, I know how much you loved her, and it is always hard when they get incurable things like cancer. You made the right choice for her, even if you don’t feel so good about it now, at least you know she is no longer suffering.

*hugs* I am so proud of you for being so brave so soon after Katie. Love on your new kitten and Merlin and try not to cry too much, you’ll poof up! (feeble joke)

*big hugs*

Kyrin

sorry for your loss yet again. Just remember you did the right thing

Kasie
                Participant

πŸ˜₯ I’m so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose an animal and on top of that have to put them down. πŸ˜₯

Starbreeze
                  Participant

I’m sorry Em. They leave us all too soon. (hugs)

Stephanie
                    Participant

((BIG HUGS))

siberakh1
                      Participant

Oh no! I’m sorry Emerald *hugs* πŸ˜₯

Oh Em…I am sooo sorry. πŸ˜₯ I was hoping against hope that she would stay healthy enough to stay with you for longer than they gave her. πŸ˜•
                        We are all here for you Em, lean on us whenever you need to. We can be your strength, your support. <3

**Hugs Em with her heart**

Rusti
                        Participant

To echo the sentiments of everyone else, for all the good it does (lost a dog my parents had since I was 14 just a month or so ago), I’m sorry too.

I wish there was some magic word we could come up with that would make it not hurt anymore, but only time can manage that.

Megan
                          Participant

Oh, no, Em πŸ™ I’m so sorry you’re having to go through this again, and so soon. But I am sure that somewhere warm and happy, Katie and Claire Marie are together again and feeling better than ever. Thankfully when we say “goodbye” to our furry babies, it really means “until we meet again.”

*great big hugs*

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 156 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.