fbpx

Christmas gifts!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Christmas gifts!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

LOL My boyfriend and I decided since Christmas was tight for him, we would celebrate June 25th instead! πŸ˜† So I will be waiting to see that “Summer Christmas” brings me! 8) Unless I leave him nothing to buy me by then… 😯

lamortefille wrote:

Well, dragoness, you have something to look forward to! That’s always a good thing.

Yes, and he always spends over $300 on me. Last year it was over $700. So I will just be patient and look forward to the future. πŸ˜€

WindstoneCollector wrote:

LOL My boyfriend and I decided since Christmas was tight for him, we would celebrate June 25th instead! πŸ˜† So I will be waiting to see that “Summer Christmas” brings me! 8) Unless I leave him nothing to buy me by then… 😯

Well if you are going to leave him, wait until he gives you your present. πŸ˜† J/K

WolfenMachine
    Participant

WOW Arlla! TWO lim.prod. OW 😯 lucky duck!
      I got a gold male dragon from my dear mother. We ordered him in plenty of time, but the company sent the black and gold male instead, so I called them, got angry and they sent the gold one out next day air. I’m hoping he arrives today! They almost thought they were sold out of the gold!

And as gifts to myself (sort of) I got the male and mother unicorns (now I have the whole family!) for $75 total on ebay, and best of all THE OLD WARRIOR PROTOTYPE!!!!!!!!! I’ve been sicker than a pack of dogs since the 22nd, so to hobble off the couch to the computer to see my name as the high bidder at the end of the OW auction made my day!

Skigod377
      Participant

I saw that! Congrats!!

so from the sounds of it everyone had a good christmas, (or in some cases, a good wait for it :D) so everyone have fun with your new toys πŸ˜€

Skigod377
        Participant

Tysiana wrote:

so from the sounds of it everyone had a good christmas, (or in some cases, a good wait for it :D) so everyone have fun with your new toys πŸ˜€

Thanks! And welcome to the forum, though I know you have piped up before. Just thought id give you a welcome!

Maria
          Participant

Arlla, I’m waiting for an updated picture of your circle of Old Warriors. Can you post one? You’re not missing any available colors now except for the BEP, I think…

Trio of Dragons candlelamp πŸ™‚ From my sister ^-^ She kept hinting at a Windstone but wouldn’t say which one, I WAS kinda hoping for another black gold- but she actually bought me a Windstone so I’m pleased πŸ™‚

My friend says she is going to take me shopping for a windstone. So I will get at least one Windstone this year. YAY

No Windstones for me. My folks had to spend a lot of money on household upgrades (I gots a new room, at least) and my mom is in the habit in buying and hoarding jewerly from jewlery TV. She’s like a griffin, she likes to watch them glisten and shine.

I have to admit, I’ve been watching some of my gift jewelery glisten and shine, too, but that’s another story. XD

I wonder how much money of jewerly I got that could’ve gone into buying either of the Mother Griffin Gargoyles I watched like a hawk this season. πŸ™

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.