fbpx

Christmas gifts!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Christmas gifts!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! Sooo my mom got the white male unicorn from windstone *bows to melody* and i got three new dragons! *dies* hehe i have the black and gold male, the ruby old warrior and one of the set of brown scratching dragons!!!

So what everyone else get???

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

SPark
    Participant

Wow, you got good stuff! The only Windstone I got was the dragon bookeneds, but those are plenty good for me.

Merry Christmas!

Jodi
      Participant

No Windstones for Christmas, but a pair of really really fuzzy leopard print slippers! I love them!

I got some shelving for my collection of science fiction action figures too. Yes. I’m a sci fi geek. I think it’s pretty connected to dragons, right?

I got the peacock emperor, the peacock male, the siamese bird and bat winged flapcats, and the black bird winged flapcat!!! And the new cherry chocolate verizon cell phone! And next week I am getting the peacock scratching dragon!!!

No windstones as presents but I got the tribble someone on the forum posted – sorry, just drove in from ME and am too tired to look. So thanks for the suggestion – I love it!

Arlla
        Participant

I got a ruby lap!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ And the brown and white old warriors from my finace :D:D:D though I “opened” them early. And I went to the Windstone factory, which I see as an X-mas present from Melody and Co. (THANKS GUYS!!!!!!) And I got MONEY from various long distance family, which is always very nice. ^_^ I’m saving it up for a PYO by Nambroth. And I got a really nice looking cumfy shirt from my grandma…not a Windstone, but you can’t leave out a gift from grandma!

…shoot, I made a dang good haul this year!! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

Maria
          Participant

No Windstones, but lots of books. Merry Christmas to you too!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Ruby Emperor which I can’t complain about, though I had my heart set on a white one

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skigod377
              Participant

No Windstones for me, either, but I got a diamond necklace and a Vickys Secret gift card!

Starbreeze
                Participant

I got the peacock sitting Spectral dragon and ‘Bear Feet’ candle lamp…

Lokie
                  Participant

I got a black/gold lap dragon ๐Ÿ™‚ I love it.
                    A little late, but Merry Christmas to you too!

lamortefille
                    Participant

My sister bought me two – the young male unicorn and a cat wall sconce. ๐Ÿ˜€

Well I didn’t get any Winstones unless you count the ones I bought for myself. I did get some muckluks (my favorite present), some money, a hand painted ornament, a digital picture viewer. I think last year was better so far. But then again, when my bf gets better and goes back to work then I will get some windstones probably.

lamortefille
                      Participant

Well, dragoness, you have something to look forward to! That’s always a good thing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.